Chapter 1

*8 years ago*

A women in her early twenties was standing in the kitchen and thinking about her life before Rachael, her adorable little three year old. She had been a hunter. She used to save people from "the things that go bump in the night" as her father called it. He was a hunter too and was the one to train her.

Sadly her days of shifters and skin walkers was over after she met him, Dean Winchester. She was so madly in love with him that it almost killed her when he left. He just left her and her baby to go hunt with his dad. That day she swore that she would never hunt again until now

She had gotten a urgent call from a friend of hers, Brandon Hiltons about needing her help with some demons. She didn't want to leave Rachael but she had to go help.

"Mom?" said a tiny little girl in a bright blue dress "Where are you going?"

"I have to go help a friend but I arranged for you to stay with Mrs. Zeppelin while I'm gone."

"But her house smells like cat litter!" she said while making a disgusted face. The mom laughed just as the door bell rang.

"That must be Mrs. Zeppelin. I love you and I hope you have a good time. I will see you in a few days."

"Don't leave Mom! I love you." said the girl while hanging onto her mothers legs.

"I will call you every night and every morning okay, baby."

"Okay" the girl said through tears. After some more hugs, kisses, and I love you's the mom finally went out the door and never came back.

A few days later a cop showed up at the door and took the little girl away. Apparently her moms throat had been cut in her sleep.

The cop was friendly and took her to live with her Aunt Janet. That is how that little girl became a hunter.

------------------------------------------------
This is my first fanfic so be warned! If you have any suggestions or if  I made a grammar mistake....tell me!