Chapter 20

Btw I rewrote this chapter so there is no spoilers from the show and..stuff!
I woke up on a pile of rocks in the middle of no where. I was confused and didn't know where I was or what I was doing there. It was all a big blur.

A couple yards away seemed a little town. For some reason it seemed so familiar. I was so hot and thirsty that I staggered into the place where I saw a man selling water.

"Excuse me, sir? I would like to purchase some water." I said even though I didn't have any money. The man ignore me and pretended like I wasn't even there "Dude, I need so water. Do you not speak English? SELL ME SOME WATER!"

I screamed at him until another man came up to the cart and pushed through me. He just went through me like I was a ghost or something. It tingling a little. I was so shocked that I accidentally put my hand through his heart. The strange thing was that he didn't notice that there was a hand sticking through his chest.

Then I realized that no one could see me. Their expression blank as they walked pass not realizing the twelve year old standing right there pleading for their attention. I scream madly to all of their faces, hoping someone would notice me. But no one did and I was left all alone.

Then nine little four year old were brought into the middle of the camp. Each one armed with a gun and ready to kill. I knew exactly where I was.

"Hello Rachael." said a voice behind me. It sent shivers down my spine. "Well are you going to turn around and talk to me? I mean I went through all this trouble getting you here. Djion's aren't cheap you know."

My throat went dry and I slowly started to turn around. There stood a tall 12 year old boy with dirty blond hair and green eyes. He had a six pack and wasn't wearing a shirt due to the the silver/blue wings sticking out of his back. He smiled and for some reason my stomach seemed to flutter but I didn't show it.

"Who or what the hell are you?" I asked roughly even though I already knew.

"My name is Wraithen. I'm an angle of the lord. I was sent to bring order." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"But you don't want to, do you?" I asked gently. He look at me confused.

"It is Gods will and I must obey even though I may die." He answered strongly but sounded a little scared. All he was doing was following orders and he might die over it.

"But why? Why do you have to enslave the world and then just be killed off by another angle to come free it?" I questioned after a moment of silence.

"It is God's will" He repeated "and you have been chosen to help. Do you trust me to use you as a vessel?"

"No!" I cried "Why me anyway? Don't you say God's stupid will"

"Jane Quinn Watson, your mother was a vessel. The angle, Cerebella was supposed to be your mother but was ejected from her vessel before she had the baby. Then Crowley came looking for you and split her throat. The angle have been looking over you ever since." He said calmly and I started to shake with rage.

"Who the hell is Crowley?" I screamed ready to hunt him down and stake him through the throat.

"The king of hell." He said bitterly. Clearly Crowley wasn't one of the popular girl upstairs.

"No!" He seemed shocked at my answer "Screw "Gods Will". I chose my own destiny or some other crap." I said annoyed.

"Then you will rot here until you do agree.You do know where here is, don't you?" He smirked and I clenched my teeth. When I was four me and eight other kids were chosen to become "advanced hunters" as they called. We were trained to kill either monster or human and to show no mercy. If you messed up they would put a gun to your head and blow out your brain in front of everyone. I hated every moment of it. I felt my eyes start to water as they walked. Fear radiating off them in

They lined up and nine people walked out with bags over the heads. The bagged people were forced into chair in front of the kids and tied to them. They struggled and cried. Four year old me was at the end struggling to hold the gun staring at my victim. This felt wrong but I knew not to question it. I was way shorter than all the other kids and flinched when the first kid shot his victim. There was fear in my eyes when it was my turn. I stepped up and aim the gun at the man's head. He was crying and begging for mercy. I remember whisper sorry and shooting him in the stomach. I heard him start to cough under the bag and start to spit up blood. I looked over at my aunt and she mouthed shoot him again. All I want to do was impress her so this time I aim higher. This time the bullet struck his forehead. He struggled for a few seconds and then fell incredibly still. Someone casually came and dragged his body and replaced him with a new bagged victim.

It still haunted me and I would have to witness it till I rot. It scared me more than anything but I turned around and faced the angle.

"I guess I'm just gonna rot asshat." I said confidently even though I could feel my whole body shaking. He looked me in the eyes and then disappeared with a slight flapping sound. I was all alone and I finally started to cry. Tears flooded out my eyes and stained my face. I cried for hours knowing no one could see me. I cried for my mom, my aunt, my messed up life, and surprisingly Dean. My heart was always set on running away but I can't just forget this. It was eight years of my life spent killing innocent people. I just laid there on the ground as people passed, listening to the gun shots and the sounds of the victims. There was no way out.