Chapter 18

Rachael's POV

The plan was for me, Sam and Dean to go in the back while the others go through the front. I tried not to look at them as we slowly went in but they just looked so serious. They looked like they were bloodthirsty and would kill anything that moved. It was actually more terrifying then the monster. I mean I was suppose to go live them to get away from a monster but I'm just doubling the number of claws. Why did I have to go on this case? Why didn't I just stay in bed or miss the van? None of this would have happened if not for them. I wouldn't be an angle and have to kill or become Wraithen. I only had one knife covered in lambs blood to protect myself. What happens to the world if I died right here? Would Wraithen rule or would he never happen.

I was lost in thought when there was a creak from the beam above me. I looked over and could tell Sam and Dean had heard it to. Then suddenly everything got quiet and then BAM!!! Six Djions jumped down and surrounded us. It didn't make sense because Djions usually traveled alone. It seemed to surprise Dean to because he had one about to grab him from behind. I grabbed my knife and threw it. It pierced the Djion through the forehead and I realized that I now had no weapon. Dean turned around in surprise and then pulled my knife out of the limp body. He tried to throw it to me but another Djion ripped it out of his hand and threw it across the room before he got a chance. Then the Djion kicked him in the back of the legs and made him fall. Once he was down the Djion went to touch him. I kicked it in the back and it fell next to Dean and grabbed his knife and stabbed it. I groaned and decided this was a terrible idea but I started to lead the last four away from the guys. They seemed to be after me and they took the bait perfectly. I was surround and I realize I probably wouldn't get out of this alive so I just shut my eyes and let it happen. After everything I'd done I deserved a more painful death but this would do. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Well Rachael Winchester. We finally caught you." I opened my eyes and saw Evan. His eyes were bright blue and his smile was as devilish as ever. "I've waited a long time to do this."

Then he just kissed me and blue veins of venom started to creep up his neck and face then spread to me. I tried to pull away but he had his arms around my hips and I couldn't get away. I started to get drowsy. He started to kiss me up and down my neck making me shiver and more sleepier with each kiss. When he finished he just laughed coldly "Relax, it won't kill you but you will wish you where dead."

Then the tip of Deans knife poked out of his chest and the blue light started to die. The blue in his eyes seemed to die but he still had a devilish grin as Dean pulled the knife out of his chest and he fell to the ground. My ribs hurt like hell from the stitches and were he had grabbed me and my ears were ringing. I saw Sam finished off the last Djion and I couldn't fight it anymore. Sleep took over my body and plunged me into my worst nightmare.

Update! After so long. So how'd you like chapter 18? A little dramatic but awesome am I right. Sorry I haven't updated in so long but blame school. Bye! 😂