Chapter 11

Dean's POV

"What's a Djion?" asked the girl in the corner. I couldn't remember her name but I thought it started with an A.

"It's a monster that were going to kill and that's what." Rachael said kinda coldly. She started to stand up to leave when her monstrosity of an aunt came in.

"Rachael? Where were you last night." she said in a sweet sickening voice. Rachael looked like she was going to be sick. I stood up a look at her straight in the eye with hate an disgust.

"She was with me and Sam with a damn bear bottle in her stomach." I yelled. She looked at me in confusion. John got up and took Jason and the other girl outside. Rachael just looked at me like "Shut up idiot!".

"Your lucky I was able to stitch her up and stop the bleeding before she died of blood loss!" Sam practically growled well rising to his feet.

"I did not! Knowing her she trip and fell on it, isn't that right Rachael? She very clumsy and stupid" She said "Rachael" shooting Rachael a look of disgust and hate. Rachael put her head down and nodded. She looked ashamed.

"Well she's coming with us." I said cooly. Rachael looked at me like she was confused. I wasn't going to let her stay with this bitch any longer. Janet stood up a got real close to my face. She faintly smelled like a bar and it was even worse when she opened her mouth.

"That girl just leaves a trail of bodies where she goes. She going to be the death of you and your going to burn in hell." She whispered and bite my ear a little. Then she kissed me and went over to where Rachael was standing. Rachael just rolled her eyes. I just stood there with a stone face and my hand on my knife.

"Well then she will have to get her stuff from my room." Janet said calmly. As she pulled the girl to her room to get her stuff I finally realized what I had done. I looked over at Sam and he seem as shocked as I was. I couldnt tell if I had saved her life or ruined it.

"Dude, was she just hitting on you?" was all Sam said. I looked over at him and he just shrugged innocently.

"No! For a oversized moose you have one dirty mind." I laughed and he just glared at his new nickname.

________________________________________________________________________________

OMG! What just happened? I'm really sorry about the language. I think I'm going to add Castiel into the story but am not sure. Please comment if you'd like me to. I've only been updating a lot because it been really rainy here. Hopefully that will change but when it does I won't be able to update as much. Sorry about that :( If you have any comments, requested, or questions let me know. If you just want to complain and bitch.....go die in a hole :) jk