Chapter 12

Rachael's POV
As I followed my aunt to our room I was finally able to breath. I had been holding my breath ever since my aunt had walk in the room. It all somehow ended up with Dean and her making out and him and Sam were taking me.

"Hey.....Rachael" my aunt said awkwardly. She seemed ashamed and sorry for throwing a beer bottle. "I'm really sorry. I'm sorry for everything." Then we just walked in silents to the room. When we got there I quickly grabbed my bag and half-heartedly waved at my aunt and left.

I had finally got away from my aunt! Now all I had to do was shake daddy and his moose and I'd be free. I had my escape all planned out. Every job I ever worked I always pick-pocketed one guy so it wouldn't look suspicious and I got cash. I had about 4,897 worth of cash in my bag from this. I already knew how to drive a motorcycle from my aunts friend, Kevin O' Conners. I just needed to find one, hot-wire it, and ride it down the interstate to freedom. I already hade a safe house set up I just needed money. If I just worked a few jobs with these guys and get the cash, I could be out here in a few months.

I looked at the Mystery Machine and kicked it. It felt good because I couldn't get in trouble and I had spent way to many hours in it with out air conditioning. I opened the door one last time to check if I had left anything. When I was little and my aunt would get drunk or mad I would come in here and hide under the seats. I would hide for hours, waiting for her to pop up and find me. She never would and I'd usually end up falling asleep. I remember waking up crammed under the backseat a lot when I was little. For some reason I was going to probably miss it. Just the quietness and the safe feeling it gave me when I was like five.

My stomach growl so I grabbed my skateboard and started looking for someplace with pie. As I skated down the street I noticed a guy staring at me. He had jet black hair and wore a trench coat. He sort of reminded of Sherlock. Then a car passed and he was gone. I shook my head and didn't give him another thought.

I couldn't get over the feeling somI put my headphones and turn on Pandora. Rock of Ages came on by Def Leppard. I started to nod my head well I skated. I forgot about my hunger when I found a neighborhood skate park. There where a couple of guys there doing some lame trick so I decided to show them how to really board. As I stood on the edge of the skate ditch and pushed off I couldn't help but to feel like a badass. As I did a quick flip well holding my board and I had to laughed at the guys faces.
-----------------------------------------------------Time Passing--------------------------------------------------

It was getting late when I started to head back to the hotel. As I slowly skated back I felt someone grab me from behind. Next thing I knew I was being shoved against a ally wall with a gun pointed at the back of my neck.

"Put your hand against the wall kid and hold still or I'll shoot yeah." he sounded about thirty and nervous. He didn't seem like a cop. He started to pat me down so I grabbed his arm and stole his gun. It was a simple black handgun that looked to be forty or fifty years old. I pointed it right at the middle of his forehead and he crumbled to his knees. I still kept the gun in place. He had light brown eyes, blue eyes full of life, and whitish/yellowish teeth. He look kind and like he didn't want to be doing this. Like he was being forced but I still held the gun in place.

"Please! Please! I have a family. A wife and two kids. I can't support them. Please just let me go!" He begged. I looked at him and could tell he was lying. His right eye was fidgeting to much and his nose was scrunched up.

"See you in hell fella." I said and almost shot him when he started to yell.

"Are you going to shoot me like everyone else? I bet you don't even feel guilty for everyone you've killed." That wasn't true. I felt guilty for everything I had done "Or maybe you do and want to take that pretty little gun and put one in your brain." he laughed and I punched him. It didn't seem to do anything but turn his head to the side. When he turned it back his eyes where pitch black. Demon.

"You will lead the hell uprising. You can try to run and hid but it your destiny." Then he opened his mouth and black smoke came out. It's vessel was left to die from all the injuries the demon took. He look up at me with his pale blue dying eyes and whispered my worst nightmare.

"Please shoot me"

I put a bullet in his head and skated away. I hated having to kill people. I couldn't get what the demon had said out of my mind. I was suppose to lead a hell uprising? I know demons lie but I think he was telling the truth for some reason. As I skated back to the hotel I decided not to tell anybody about my little ally demon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the poorly written chapter but there was so much I wanted to do for this. Running Away?Castile? Hell Uprising? What is happening. Also I sorry for the language used in some of this chapter.

Me and my friend are having a argument over "Who would win in a battle DC or Marvel?" I said Marvel because DC really only has the Justice League and Marvel has the Avengers, X-men, and countless others. Plz let me know what you think :)