Chapter 10

Rachael's POV

A fifteen year old girl was found dead by the river. Police said that it look like she was killed in her sleep by small amounts of blood taken at a time which totally knocked out my vampire theory.

"What if it not killing the vic's right away but putting them to sleep and-" Sam started to say but Dean cut in.

"Draining their blood like a....Djion." he said with a shudder.

"What a Dijon?" Alexis chimed in.

"It a monster that were going to kill that's what." I said harsh and kinda coldly. All I knew about Dijon was that they were like genies that made your wish come true in your mind well they drank your blood. They put you in your own little world with everything you ever wanted then it would drain you and you would die thinking it had been years when it had only been a few days. They had killed a lot of hunters.

As I was lost in thought my aunt came in. She had cleaned herself up from last night and looked like she was having the biggest hangover ever. The thought of her made my stomach hurt.

  "Rachael? Where were you last night?" she said in a sweet voice. Then Dean stood up and all hell broke loose.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   Hey guys! Sorry for the sort chapter but I had to think of a monster for them to fight. Boy am I glad I thought of a Dijon after watching Aladdin with my sister. Next chapter will be a little hectic but hopefully will be posted soon. I'm also thinking of bring Castiel into the sorry to. Plz comment if you think I should or not. Bye <3