Discretions Cost

After the drummers finished their set, the crowd applauded them. Hadrien took a break and put his drums in the corner, and Victorine came over to him and hugged him. "You were great, baby!", she said, and Hadrien complimented her dance performance. Jeraina Faye looked on, and suddenly caught a glimpse of Eveangeline. She tapped Victorine and said, " I'll be back! Time to do what I gotta do!", and disappeared into the crowd. Victorine looked on as her mamma moved like a snake. She felt she should be there when Jeraina Faye faced off with Eveangeline. Hadrien, oblivious to what was really going on, held their daughter proudly and let her tap on a tiny drum. Victorine excused herself and Hadrien watched as she walked away after her mamma. TonTon could sense something in the air.
  Eveangeline walked swiftly towards the bayou, with Jeraina Faye behind her. She came to a stop and turned around wildly. "What the hell you following me for, Jeraina Faye Jean-Batiste?", she asked. Jeraina Faye walked up to her and slapped her. Eveangeline held her face and screeched, "You crazy bitch! How dare you touch me!" Jeraina Faye hit her again and said, "You old hag! I ought to kill you! I told you about trying me, didn't I? You old bitch! You dropping shit by my daughter's house now? Looks like I'm gonna have to end this shit today here and now!", yelled Jeraina Faye angrily. " You ain't gone do shit to me!", stated Eveangeline. She forked her fingers and cast them at Jeraina Faye. "Bitch!", said Jeraina Faye as she flung herself into the woman. They both fell to the ground and Jeraina Faye began to beat Eveangeline.
   Out of nowhere came a blast of force so strong it knocked Jeraina Faye over. As her chest heaved and hurt from the blast, Jeraina Faye looked to see where it had came from. Another stabbing pain crippled her, and she fell back onto the ground. Holding her chest, she looked up to see Tristen standing over her, a smile on her face. Just then, Victorine came across the path and saw her mamma laying in the road. When she saw Tristen standing there, a fury like no other overcame her and she flung herself into her, knocking her down. " You!", she exclaimed. "What the hell are you doing?" Tristen looked stunned from the force of the blow, but still mustered up enough malice to smile at Victorine. "What the hell is going on here?", asked Victorine as she helped her mamma get up. Tristen, who was helping Eveangeline up, simply laughed and as she looked at Victorine and Jeraina Faye said, " Surprise! You didn't think I was gonna let this crazy woman beat on my mamma!" "You're mamma?", exclaimed Jeraina Faye, looking at Eveangeline. Victorine wanted answers, but decided to get her mamma out of there. She would deal with Tristen herself.
  As they walked away, Eveangeline let a string of curses fly. She had a swollen eye and a bloody lip, but she smiled, deviously. Jeraina Faye would be dealt with, so would her precious daughter.
**************************************************************
   When Celestine saw Victorine ushering Jeraina Faye, he ran to her. " What's happened? ", he asked, his voice booming. " Just take me home. I'll explain everything then", said Jeraina Faye. Victorine helped her into the truck, then went in search of Hadrien, who had taken Kalan for a walk around the festivities. When she spotted them, she could not believe who he was talking to, Tristen! Victorine felt the fires of Hell in her as she put her legs to use. As she walked up on them, Kalan was holding onto one of Tristen's fingers, laughing, and Hadrien was all smiles as well. Victorine marched right up to her and slapped her in the face, in front of the crowd and all. "Victorine!", yelled Hadrien. " What are you doing?" Victorine looked like she wanted to kill  Tristen. Not wanting to speak of hoodoo matters in front of people, she took her daughter out of Hadrien's arms, gave him a look but no explanation, and turned to leave, walking away with her head held high, and her rage on simmer. Hadrien apologized to Tristen for Victorine's behavior, then went after her. When he got to her car, she was already putting the baby in the car seat. "Victorine? What the hell is the matter with you?", he asked angrily. The tone of his voice pissed her off, and she said, " Your precious Tristen attacked my mamma! She's a hoodoo! It's been her and her mamma that's been dropping shit in our yards!" Hadrien rocked backed in disbelief. "What are you talking about, Victorine?", he asked. " Tristen is a world renown photographer!" Victorine didn't have time to play games. She wanted to get her daughter out of there, but she hadn't expected Hadrien to act the way he was. " How could you do something like that? I can lose my job now!", he yelled. Victorine had enough. She couldn't believe he was worrying about Tristen. "Fuck you and your job, Hadrien! I just told you that this bitch attacked my mamma and me, and you wanna worry about your job? Miss me with that shit!", she yelled, then slammed the door and drove off, leaving Hadrien standing there alone.
  Hadrien didn't know what had just happened, and as he walked back towards the festival, he could see Tristen standing near her car with Jordawn. She was holding her face, and when she noticed him coming, she tried her best to put on a front for him.
" I don't know what happened, Tristen, and I'm sorry for my wife's outburst, but she said you attacked her and her mamma! What's going on?", he asked. "Attacked? I attacked her? And I don't even know her mamma, so I think there's been a misunderstanding!", she lied. Hadrien thought on it, and figured that Victorine was just jealous of the time he spent with Tristen. " Are you sure you're okay?", he asked. Tristen took the opportunity that presented itself. "Maybe you can walk me to the studio? I need to grab some aspirin." Hadrien agreed, and left with her. Jordawn smiled as he watched his friend leave with the hung god.
   Once they got inside Tristen's web,  Hadrien was a caught fly. Tristen poured them each a glass of wine, and she went put on something more comfortable. As he waited for her, Hadrien couldn't understand what had happened with Victorine. He knew she was pissed at him, but for some reason, he couldn't see fault in Tristen, due to the powerful spell he was under. When Tristen walked in wearing only a tiny silk robe, Hadrien's lust for her was clear.
***************************************************************
   Meanwhile, on her way home, Victorine's car caught a blow out, and she guided it to the side of the road. She panicked, checking on her baby girl to make sure she was okay. Victorine cursed Hadrien for not being a man and following her home instead of placating that bitch Tristen. She wondered who she could call for help. She hated to bother Celestine, seeing how he had her mamma to tend to. She stepped out of her car and looked the tire over. "Damn you, Hadrien!", she yelled.
  She could see headlights coming in the distance. She flagged the car down and it came to a full stop. The door opened and what came out of the car stopped Victorine in her tracks. " Do you need some help, ma'am? ", a raspy voice asked. Victorine couldn't believe her eyes. " Umm, yeah! My tire has blown out", she said, her eyes still in his. The man before her was the spitting image of Tupac Shakur, and he sounded just like him, too. Victorine marveled at him, then she noticed the collar around his neck. Noticing her study him, he introduced himself. "Brother Rob", he said, offering his hand. " Victorine Colomb", she replied.                 
   Rob got to work changing her tire, asking why her husband wasn't able to come to her aid. Victorine listened to his talk and sensed he wasn't always a man of the cloth. He looked at her and squarely reading her mind, said, "You're right. I wasn't always in the church. I was the type of brother that would've been all up on a fine sister like you! But I have the gift of reading minds, and I figured I could use my gift to do good. My choice proved to be the right one, because I've saved many souls, simply because I can hear what they're thinking, and its much more helpful than listening to their confessions. I simply direct them in the right direction. And yes, a lot of people tell me I look like Tupac!", he smiled, touching Victorine's hand. She felt a tingle spread through her body.  " Let me thank you", she said. "Follow me home, and we can talk over coffee and goodies!", she said. Rob looked forlorn, about to say no, when Victorine wouldn't allow his refusal. " Please, Brother Rob! I am a hoodooienne! You don't think I need counsel? I can tell you things that would make your toes curl!", said Victorine, a little too sultry. Rob looked stunned and intrigued when she said 'hoodooienne'. Victorine peeked into the car to look at her daughter. "Please, tonight has been the test of me, and its obvious my husband won't be coming home to us! I need somebody to help me for a change!", she pleaded. Rob saw her plight, and agreed. He closed her door as she got in, and smiled at the cute little girl in the back. Rob followed Victorine home.
**************************************************************
  Tristen knew the time to act was upon her, and as she sauntered into the room, she could tell Hadrien was taken back by her presence. She had chose her tiniest silk robe to wear, and she knew he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off her. " More wine?", she asked. Hadrien had barely finished off his glass, but didn't want to be rude, so he said, "Sure". Tristen leaned over and poured him another glass, and Hadrien looked at her lean, sexy body. And the robe she had on left very little to the imagination.
  Hadrien wasn't dumb; he knew what was up. If a woman that's shaped like her wearing something like that in your presence, then its a good chance that that woman wants some. Hadrien knew he had a wife and child at home, but right now, all he could do was focus on Tristen. She stood in front of him, then undid her sash and let her robe fall. Hadrien let his eyes roam the length of her naked body, and his senses didn't work anymore. He kissed her tight stomach gently, then more aggressively as he cupped her round ass. Tristen smiled as his kisses riled her. She stood back and pulled him up. As soon as he stood upright, she began to help him out of his clothes, and when he was naked, she stood back and stared at his humongous erection, her insides quivering. Hadrien lowered his head, then pulled her to him. Their lips met and soon their tongues were competing. As Hadrien kissed Tristen, something inside of him said that this wasn't real passion he was feeling, not like he shared with Victorine or even Teta and Merlynne. He felt he had to be there, at this moment in time, not because he wanted to, but because he was compelled to. Tristen took no notice of his reluctance and soon lowered herself until the crown of his huge head was directly in her face. She slid him into her mouth and began to work on him. Hadrien succumbed to her oral worship, and soon he was thrusting back and forth into her face. Tristen knew she was in control of him, and she slowed her pace, making him want more. She stood, then Hadrien lifted her leg and placed himself inside of her, grabbing her ass and lifting her. This was what Tristen wanted. She moaned aloud as Hadrien's huge erection worked it's way up into her.
  Hadrien seemed to be on autopilot; the sensations of what was happening seemed to be null and void as he brought himself down low then stood up again, filling her impossibly. Tristen began chanting in the old tongue, and Hadrien knew what Victorine had said was true, yet he could not stop what he was doing. He filled her more and more, her body moist yet tight around him. She was trying to get all of him into her, and many times she yelped from pain as his giant penis hit the wrong note. It had to be done; she needed Hadrien's sperm to create a vessel of life for her lord, and the time had to be now. Tristen kissed Hadrien passionately as he held her there, filling her up. Hadrien's head began to spin, and he thought he heard Teta's voice in the back of his mind. "Take control, Hadrien", it said. Hadrien fought inside to gain composure of himself, but it was useless. Tristen had him too deeply, and he soon began to come, much to her delight. As they stood there, spent, Tristen kissed his lips and said, " There now! You have made me very happy! You shall have a place in our true kingdom!", she said. Hadrien didn't understand what she was saying, but he knew he had majorly fucked up this time!
***************************************************************
  Victorine laid Kalan in her bed and made sure she was snuggled in its covers. She kissed her sweet baby goodnight then walked into the living room, where Brother Rob sat. Victorine served him coffee and mini powdered donuts.
    Rob looked around, and didn't feel he was in the presence of evil. Victorine seemed to be a decent person; it was obvious she loved her daughter. As she sat down on the sofa next to him, he studied her beautiful face and wondered how she ever got involved with Hoodoo. "I know after I tell you this, you might think that I'm crazy", she said. Rob swallowed a gulp of coffee, then said, " Hey! I won't think you're crazy, I'll just be able to see the truth in you!" Victorine liked the way that sounded, and began her tale, starting with Big Nainan, and ending with the night's obstacle.
  Rob curiously listened to Victorine's tales and confessions, studying her lips, her eyes, and her curvaceous body. Something riled up inside of him, and he felt ashamed for lusting after her. She needed his help, not his intentions of knocking everything off the coffee table and taking her into his arms and making love to her, right then and there for Jesus to see. He stopped the thought and focused on what she was telling him.
  Victorine felt foolish and ungodly. As she spoke to Brother Rob, she could have sworn she caught him checking her out. When he spoke to her, she couldn't help but notice his beautiful, long eye lashes that seemed to go on for days, and his boyish smile was beginning to drive her crazy. She asked for forgiveness in her heart, because she was attracted to this man of the cloth. She thought of all the delicious things she would do to him if she could.
   This was crazy. Victorine shook herself as she thought, "He is a man of the cloth! He isn't attracted to me! He's attracted to the all the crazy I've done!", but just then, Brother Rob took her hand in his and said, " You're wrong, Victorine. I am attracted to you! I've never been more attracted to anyone like this! I literally have to keep my hands to myself, because I'm afraid I'm going to do something we'll both regret!" Victorine looked at him, trying to pierce into his depth. Something was obviously going on between them, pulling them together. Victorine hoped that she wouldn't do anything that would damn her, but Rob was a little too fine and a little too sexy for her not to act upon.
  Rob looked into Victorine's eyes, and before she knew it, he was kissing her. Thousands of warnings went off in his head, but Rob ignored them all, pulling this dangerous woman to him closely. He enjoyed the taste of her tongue and wondered what life with her must be like. Victorine allowed Rob's kisses to take over her thoughts of Hadrien, Tristen, and her mamma. Rob put something good there, and she ran her hands over his bald head, pulling him closer to her. Their kisses were getting overwhelming, and Rob fought back the urge to make love to her and broke away. "Victorine! I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me! I'm so sorry!", he apologized. Victorine grabbed his hands and said, " Don't be sorry! It's my fault! I just wanted someone to be with me tonight!" Rob studied the pain in her eyes, then asked, "Is this real? Or is this some kind of magic, what I'm feeling? I don't even know you, but I am drawn to you! Is this your doing? Or is it meant to be? You caught that blow out for a reason, Victorine."
Victorine thought on it and said, "Yeah, I don't know what kind of mess I would have gotten in tonight. But I do know that I'm feeling something too, and it feels right." They looked at each other smiling, then Victorine said, "Maybe you should go. Lord knows I wouldn't want to damn you any further. Thanks for helping me earlier. I really appreciate your time." Brother Rob looked at her appraisingly, then said, "Alright, because if I stay, you'd have more of me in you than you'd know what to do with!" Victorine smiled sexily at that, then said, "If only I weren't a married hoodooienne, and you weren't a priest! What fun we could have!" All of this teasing was too much for Rob, who was thinking of saying to hell with it. He wanted Victorine, and his swollen manhood ached. He hadn't felt so alive for a woman in a long time, and here she was, prime time and ready for action, and he was thinking of leaving.
  Rob stood and pulled Victorine to him, her beauty and her scent enticing him. Victorine didn't care anymore, and kissed Rob again, this time full and sensually, passionately. Rob's cologne smelled so good, and his hands felt good on her back and her ass. She broke away from the kiss and led him to her bedroom. Rob followed like a whipped puppy, and Victorine began to undress him. When she got to his collar, he removed it and carefully placed it amongst his clothes. His eyes burned with desire as he watched Victorine undress. She laid him back on the bed and began kissing his stomach. The sight of her voluptuous nakedness stirred up hidden feelings deep inside of Rob, and he let a ghost of his former self come out. He palmed Victorine's ample ass and spread it, flipping her over and took the lead. He licked her stomach now, then paused after he met with her inner thighs. Every part of her was wondrous to him and calling him, and as he sipped from between her legs, Victorine arched her body in ecstasy. She begged Rob to enter her, and soon they were moving together in unison, giving each other their portion.
***************************************************************
   After Hadrien came inside of her, Tristen felt lightheaded with power. She knew his seed would stick, since the oracle had destined him to be the one. Tristen grew giddy with glee, not even thinking about the consequences. She left Hadrien inside the room and hurried to her altar, where she continued the sacred rite by anointing herself with oil, then she took out an athame and pierced the flesh of her palm. When the trickle of blood came, she let it spill on the altar, then she quickly lit a red candle and a black one, pushing them together.
  Hadrien felt used and surreal. His head spun and began to hurt. What had he done? He thought he wanted Tristen, but in reality, he just did it to do it. He knew Victorine would be upset with him, and he knew he deserved it. Tristen deliberately led him there to take his seed, and he felt played. He knew he should have listened to Victorine, but he let his ego and lust for Tristen cloud his judgement. God only knows what she had meant when she said he had earned a place in their true kingdom, and Heaven help him if Victorine found out!