Sometimes You Gotta Rob Peter To Pay Paul

Victorine was upset. She felt so betrayed by Hadrien. With all of the candles she burned and tricks she fixed on him to stay away from Teta, nothing had worked. Apparently he has been going over to her stand for food and God knows what else. She didn't think he had slept with her or anything, but she needed to be sure. She did not want to keep accusing Hadrien, but she also didn't want a repeat of Marcellus, by playing with his mind like that.
She decided to focus on Teta. She had heard talk of Teta's tragic family, notorious for their powers, but driven mad from the spirits, for they held too much power. Teta survived, still barely sane. She took the knowledge of her experience and decided not to stir up too much power, and to help others as much as she could.

Victorine knew Hadrien would be upset with her for causing such a scene at the dinner. She felt bad that she just may have been jealous of Teta's skills, and the way people praised her meals. Fuck, she could burn , too! She was Big Nainan' s granddaughter, and the new Hoodoo Counselor. She was used to being the only one who got praised. Maybe she had some apologizing to do. She calmed herself and went home, to find Hadrien wasn't there. He must have been so pissed....he probably slept over at TonTon's. She would give him some space and make things right tomorrow.
***************************************************************

Hadrien drifted off to sleep, with Teta in his arms. The aftermath of their lovemaking allowing them comfort, they floated high above themselves, soaring over the bayou, and across the sky, to higher heights. They glided over the great pyramids and scanned the rich savannahs. Their astral travel brought them back to themselves, and Teta awoke, to see a figure standing before them, at the foot of her bed.

She sat up, being careful not to wake Hadrien. The spirit had wanted her to see it, its figure becoming more solid. It was an ancestor. The blackened eyes of its face wept blood tears, and it opened its mouth to form a scream. Teta looked on in horror. With an open mouth, the spirit drew closer to her, flying across the bed, then let out a shrieking banshee's howl, directly in Teta's face. She mustered up all of the courage she could and stilled herself, taking the foul ancient stench. After a piercing scream, the apparition vanished.

Teta got out of bed, waking Hadrien. He was confused when he saw her putting on her clothes. He had much more that he wanted to do to her. She looked at him laying across the bed, an Egyptian God with his temple erecting. The Kundalini reared its head as he moved closer to her, kissing her lips. She willed it away as she quickly remembered the spirit. Hadrien looked at her, taking her hand to his mouth and kissing it. " We' ve angered the ancestors by being together, " she said. He looked at her and knew she was serious.

She told him of the spirit she encountered, and why she knew the reason for it. "I was promised to a man, since birth. A powerful, powerful man, if he is a man," she stated. "Who? Who is he?" Hadrien wanted to know. "Papa Legba", she answered.
**************************************************************

When morning came, Victorine remembered that Hadrien hadn't come home to her. She was about to step into the shower when he arrived, looking nervous. Her heart swelled, and her face flushed with embarrassment from how she acted. Hadrien looked at her, wanting to say something, but staying silent. She ran to him, wrapping her arms around him. " I'm so sorry baby! I'm sorry, and I'm wrong! I never meant to accuse you!", she cried, her perfect face a mask of sorrow.

Hadrien lift her into his arms and kissed her, nibbling her lip. He brought her inside the steamy, running shower, undressing himself. He pulled her robe off, then stared at her perfect, sexy body. As she kissed him, he thought of Teta, and how well she had bewitched him. He entered Victorine's body with a quick thrust, causing her to moan loudly. Rivulets of water streamed down on them as he worked. Victorine thought she'd be split in half for sure, the way Hadrien was doing her. She came simultaneously back to back, unbelieving her luck. As Hadrien gave into the buildup, he prayed for forgiveness.
**************************************************************