In The Blink of An Eye

Teta drove down to Fiyah's grandparents place, a carload of goodies awaiting them. Fiyah had just came in off the boat, and he and his grandfather were rinsing things off. When he saw Teta drive up, he smiled, genuinely. He walked up to Teta and gave her a warm hug, secretly delighting in her touch. He felt himself stirring. Teta kissed his lips, then bit the lower one. She was happy to see him. They unloaded some pans and dishes and brought them into the house, where Grandma Julia stood in the door way. She was gracious as ever to see Teta, not because Teta always brought by yummy food, but because she knew her grandson was quite taken by her. Julia knew Fiyah had told Teta about their nature, and Teta never judged. She didn't shy away from them; instead she came more and more, becoming a part of their family.
They sat around a table of baked chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, baked macaroni and cheese, sweet peas, and homemade biscuits. Teta was not a meat eater, but she loved cooking it for others. It gave her a great feeling when she saw other people enjoying her food.
After dinner, Teta and Fiyah retired to his loft, where she noticed he had changed things around. She laid on his bed, marvelling at his body, his dark chocolate frame only made more enticing by his long, flowing hair. He stood naked and wondrous in the light of the moon. She knelt before him, licking the length of his penis, then the tip. Fiyah swaggered at her tribute, then laid her back, entering her body swiftly, giving her all of him. Just then, all of the candles that were lit blew out, and the smell of brimstone and sulphur permeated the air. The entire loft shook. Teta held onto Fiyah's body, already knowing what was about to happen. Papa Legba appeared over them, hatred and anger seeping through his nostrils. " How dare you defy me!", he roared, his voice quaking the earth. Fiyah's instincts flared; she could sense his blood boiling inside of him. Teta tried to calm him, then told Papa, "This is a private moment! How dare you come here! Isn't it enough for you to torment me in my own home? Now you come here! Oh, Papa, this is going too far!" Papa Legba grabbed Teta by the throat and tossed her naked body across the room. Fiyah lunged at him, going straight through him. Papa toyed with him, appearing and disappearing at whim. Fiyah was about to change into his lupine form, when Teta summoned all her power and blasted Papa Legba, chilling him. He stopped all his fuckry, and stared at her in disbelief. Teta ran over to Fiyah and they held onto each other. Papa Legba glared at them, his chest heaving. " We will have our time", he promised in his patois accent. Then he vanished into thin air, leaving his scent behind. Fiyah held Teta tight to him. "Is this how he does you, abusing you?", he asked. Teta nodded her head and buried her face into Fiyah's warm chest.
*************************************************************** Hadrien drove to a motel in the Quarter, and paid for a week. After settling in, he left on foot, in search of some dinner. He walked to Mother's, one of his favorite diners. He bought himself a catfish plate with potato salad and fries, and a shrimp and oyster poboy. He walked through the Quarter, his white plastic bag full of food. He popped into a convenience store and bought a six pack of beer and a half pint of whiskey. He was gonna treat himself for a change. As he was walking out, he bumped into Merlynne. She was surprised to see him there. He apologized to her, then walked out. " Hadrien right?", asked Merlynne. "Yeah, I'm sorry, but do I know you?", he asked. " No, I'm a friend of Tameka Ross. I saw you handling all those fools out there today.", she said. " That was very impressive. Derek and the Trail Ride Kings ain't nothing but a bunch of good for nothings." Merlynne smiled as she spoke, catching Hadrien look her up and down. " You heard that Tameka's back home now, right? I took care of their baby while she was in the hospital and Derek was in jail." Merlynne batted her eyelashes at Hadrien. Here he was, alone in the French Quarter. She knew something had to have went down between him and Victorine. She saw this as an opportunity. " You know, you look like you could use some cheering up! I could use someone to walk with me to go get a Hurricane! Will you come with me? Please?", she asked. Hadrien looked at her fine frame and thought to himself, 'Why not?'." Look, I got some grub here. How about we share this, then go get them Hurricanes? ", he offered. Merlynne gave him a smile, and held out her hand.
They found a little table right on the banquette. Hadrien shared his meal with her and found himself enjoying her company. She was easy to talk to. It was a different change of pace. Merlynne was enjoying herself as well. Hadrien was so big, and so strong, and so handsome, she thought this was all a dream. The way his long dreadlocks hung told her he was a king. When they were done eating, Hadrien remembered his beer and suggested they go back to his room to put them in the mini fridge. They walked over to the LaQuinta Inn on Camp, and saved his drinks. " You ready to go get them Hurricanes?", he asked, looking at her. Merlynne smiled and said, " Just let me freshen up a bit. Then we can roll." She walked into the bathroom. Her skin tight pants hugged her round derriere, and Hadrien noticed.
They walked up and down Bourbon Street, huge cup of Hurricane daiquiri in hands. Hadrien found himself having fun with Merlynne. Her smile caught the eye of many men as they passed. They hopped from bar to bar, blending in with the tourists. Hadrien felt himself letting go of all his inhibitions and stress of the day and scooped Merlynne up into his arms, carrying her as she laughed. Her breasts bobbled as he held her. They stopped in front of the Blue Nile. Sounds of reggae were inviting them in. Hadrien wanted to see Merlynne shake her stuff. They danced the night away, sweating profusely. Merlynne rubbed her body against his while she moved to the sultry beat of the songs. Hadrien felt himself getting aroused. They partied into the night. When they decided they had enough, they walked back to Hadrien's room, full of Hurricane, eyeing the pool and jacuzzi. The pool area was empty, and Merlynne decided to slip off her shoes and test the water. "This feels wonderful. Wanna try it?", she asked. " I don't have swim shorts," he said. " What you're wearing will do," she teased as she slid out of her pants and pulled off her blouse. She stood before him in her bra and thong. Hadrien followed by taking off his shirt and pants. They slid into the warm waters of the jacuzzi. Merlynne looked at Hadrien and felt the need to feel his lips. She moved closer to him and he sat her on his lap. Merlynne kissed him, her tongue sliding into his waiting mouth. They kissed each other passionately, his hands caressing her round ass. Merlynne straddled him, still kissing him. When she felt the size of his bulge, she grind herself against it. Hadrien was lit. He grabbed Merlynne and cornered her against the wall of the hot tub. He moved her thong aside and pushed himself into her wetness. Merlynne was surprised at the size of his penis. It had to be the biggest, juiciest, and thickest dick she had ever seen. She loved the way he felt inside of her. Hadrien cupped and spread her ass, opening her up to take more of him. Merlynne moaned loudly, unable to keep quiet. What Hadrien was giving her was so good, she couldn't believe her luck. They worked their way to an unbelievable orgasm, then hurried inside for round two. They ended up in the shower, with Merlynne taking Hadrien from behind. They slept together until the early morning hour of 7:00. After having some of the continental breakfast, Merlynne left to go home, amazed at her wonderful night with Hadrien. They exchanged numbers and made a date to see each other again that night. Merlynne couldn't wait to tell Tameka about her fabulous time, but decided that this was her secret to hold on to and fantasize about.
***************************************************************
Victorine looked at herself in the mirror. She still looked the same, but she felt like another person. Hadrien's little drama only fueled this transformation, she kept telling herself. She found her sexiest shade of red lipstick, the one that matched her red satin thong underwear and shelf bra. Victorine was on a mission. She had to get in control again. She called Derek L.'s phone, wishing he would answer. " Hello," his masculine voice on the line. "It's Victorine. I need you to come here now. Do not disappoint me!", said Victorine before hanging up the phone. He had better come. She lit a pink candle and sprinkled some Oil of Cleopatra on it. Derek hung up his phone and looked around. Tameka was taking a nap with the baby. He figured they'd be alright. He'd go see what Victorine wanted, because the last thing he wanted was for her to show up here. Tameka would kick his ass.
Derek hopped in his truck and drove down the bayou. When he pulled up, he could see Victorine in the door. He didn't know how she was gonna come at him. She let him in the house, noticing he had a few bruises. " Man, look," he was about to say, but Victorine opened her robe, exposing a sexy ass red joint, top and bottom, and baby girl was looking thick! Derek let his other head think for him and scooped her up and brought her to her room. Victorine stuck her tongue in his mouth, desperately trying to suck him in. Derek's mind went wild; shorty was sexy as fuck, AND she was pregnant? He knew a thing or two about pregnant pussy. She was giving it to him, so he was gonna take it. Once he got Victorine out of her clothes, it was on. Derek act the dog in her, deeply thrusting into her, and she had to admit, she loved it. They didn't think of the fetus' welfare; it was all about fucking, getting fucked, and the ignorance of the real situation. Derek was so deep into his work, his mind playing games with him. It seemed that he was catching feelings for Victorine; her pussy was nice, she had her own money. Shit, he could dip the way he wanted, and she was probably his new baby mamma. He figured he could do this, not completely shaking Tameka's spot, but setting up a new spot, here with Victorine. It's obvious Hadrien was done, so why the fuck not? He pumped harder into Victorine. Although he wasn't as large as Hadrien, he still had potential, she thought. Hadrien.... She quickly shook out of that thought, and continued to wow Derek. When he came in her moaning, she knew she had him.
*************************************************************
Merlynne called Tameka's phone, a smile so big it reflected the sun. After a few rings, Tameka answered, sleepily. " Hey girl! You was still sleeping? ", she asked . Tameka replied, " Yeah, I was taking a lil nap. But I'm good. What's up?" Merlynne couldn't keep it in. " Girrrrrl, you will never believe what happened? " Tameka hadn't a clue. "What, bitch?", she said, testily. " Hadrien left Victorine! We hooked up last night!", she said, sticking out her tongue. "Bitch, you fucking lie! Get here, we gotta talk!", she said. " I'm on my way!", Merlynne said, then grabbed her keys.
Tameka got up to go to the bathroom. When she came out, she walked into the living room to see what Derek was up to. She looked around, then noticed his truck was gone. " I'll be muthafuck!", she cursed. Derek had left without leaving a note. Merlynne had arrived, bouncing out of her car, smiling all big. Tameka opened the door and as Merlynne walked in, she said, "Mais, look at this bitch! All smiling and shit! Girl, you got to tell me the tea!" Merlynne laughed as they sat down. " Girl, where Derek? He supposed to be here helping you out!", she said. "Forget Derek! Tell me what's up!", begged Tameka. Merlynne told her the tale of how she saw Hadrien beating up Derek and his boys, then how she met up with him in the quarter. " Girl, we went to the Blue Nile and danced all night long! He is such a gentleman. And then we went back to his room!" She clapped her hands together. "Girl, it was on! Ooh, God, Tameka girl!", was all she could say. "Well then, what about Nick?", asked Tameka. "Fuck Nick!", stated Merlynne. Tameka listened to her friend gush on, just like she had about Dex. She couldn't believe it was Hadrien she got with, though. This could only mean that he was done with Victorine, which meant that bitch was setting her sights on Derek.
***************************************************************
Jeraina Faye was mad. Now that she had gotten a sample of Hadrien's immaculate dick, she wanted more. Silly Victorine let that God walk right out of here without so much as lifting a finger. When Dex had tried to stop him, he laid Dex out, like a real man would. Jeraina Faye found herself obsessing over her daughter's fiancé. His big, strong arms, his tight, firm ass, his, BIG, LONG...she had to snap herself out of this. She went to her bag of special tricks. She had to bring this man back home, if not for Victorine, then for her. She wondered how all this time he put up with Victorine. Her daughter was as ornery as her, but SHE was the Queen bayou bitch round these parts. She ain't never had none as good as Hadrien's, and she knew that wasn't his best. She had took him; she wanted to feel what it would be like if he took her. That's a whole lot of man, and she knew her daughter couldn't handle a man like that, that's why she fucking up with other men. Jeraina Faye took out the piece of Hadrien's dreadlocks she stole from Victorine. She walked into the kitchen and took out her little melting pot and filled it with hard blocks of wax. After melting it down, she added a piece of the cloth she used to wipe her with after her experience with Hadrien. She fashioned a wax phallus the size of Hadrien's. When it dried, she took it into her hands and visualized Hadrien. She stroked the length of it, imagining the feel of him.
   Hadrien laid on the bed of his motel room. He felt an unusual horniness about him. He felt aroused, then began thinking of his night with Merlynne. His thoughts soon changed to Jeraina Faye and her ample body. He fought not to do so, but he subconsciously wrapped his hand around his penis and began pleasuring himself to the thought of Jeraina Faye. It was a mad mind game; he cursed her for a bitch as he brought himself closer to pleasure. He knew she had to be doing something to make him think of her, but his other mind took over, and he jacked himself away to an orgasm. Jeraina Faye felt his climax and nearly fell to the floor. She smiled, licking her lips, then killed herself laughing. She staggered into the hall, running into Dex. "Whoa, baby! You alright?", he asked. Jeraina Faye looked him square in the eyes and said, " Yeah, I'll be alright, soon as you get me a drink. And bring the bottle!"
***************************************************************
Dreeky sat with Victorine in City Park. Victorine was going on and on about Derek when Dreeky's brother, Ronald walked up with his white girlfriend, Lisa. Victorine and Dreeky looked at each other and smirked, because white Lisa swore she was black. She lived in the 9th ward and was proud of it. She wore her brownish blond hair in the styles of the sisters, with huge hoop earrings and had two gold teeth. Lisa liked to fight, and stayed in and out of jail. Ronald was so taken with her. They smoked on a blunt and had a bottle of Mad Dog. "Hey y'all!", she said a little too loud. Victorine smiled at her and made small talk while Ronald pulled Dreeky aside. " Say bruh, loan me a couple dollars until I get paid, huh? Our lights about to be turned off.", he said. Dreeky looked at his twin brother and wanted to school him, but didn't. He reached into his wallet and handed Ronald $200. " Here, I hope this is it, cuz I can't keep giving you money, Ronald. I gotta pass by mamma and see if they alright. I ain't no fucking cash machine!" , he stated. Ronald took the money out of Dreeky's hand and looked at him sourly. "You welcome!", Dreeky said. " Come on, Lisa. We gotta roll.", said Ronald. Lisa, all high and drunk, stumbled over an ant pile, then recovered. " Bye, y'all! ", she hollered as they walked away towards the other end of the park. Victorine noticed Dreeky's demeanor, then said, " You gonna have to quit that shit one day. Ronald a grown assed man! Shit, him and Lisa stay fucked up, off of your dime, baby! You need to tell him NO, and mean it! Otherwise, he'll suck you dry!"