Dance For ME, Mamma!

Cesaire Darcantel was the grandson of Elias Darcantel, a creole octoroon of old New Orleans. A handsome lad, his looks allegedly passed on from Jean Lafitte himself. With his dark, sparkling eyes and sharp, pirate's features , he attracted all sorts, both men and women. When he met Dreeky at a local fashion show, it was love at first sight. Dreeky was strutting his stuff down the catwalk, one of the featured models. Cesaire had just opened his curios shop, Mysterious Delights, in the French Quarter. He sat in the front row, and when Dreeky proved he could work in 6 inch heels , bend and make his booty whop, and still finish as a class act, Cesaire just had to know him. He sent Dreeky a dozen red roses, with an invitation to dinner.

     When Cesaire arrived in his Benz to pick Dreeky up, he was flabbergasted. They dined at the Court of Two Sisters Restaurant, having hors d'oeuvres of blackened alligator and cocktails. A Caesar salad prepared right at the table followed, then their entrées of trout amondine and veal Oscar. Dreeky had never tasted such sophisticated food before, hell, he'd never been in such a fancy establishment, especially with a man who seemed not to give a damn about the way all those stuffy, white folks kept staring.

    When he went home with Cesaire, Dreeky immediately fell in love with his quaint but stylish loft in the Marigny. Cesaire showed him a wonderful, new experience; he gave Dreeky life.
A true gentleman, Cesaire proved to be a tender lover. Dreeky's love for him grew, and Cesaire showered him with gifts. Knowing Dreeky's life story, he wanted to protect and take care of Dreeky. When Victorine would see how much Cesaire daunted over Dreeky, she wondered why someone didn't feel that way about her. Dreeky deserved this bit of happiness in his life; Lord knows he earned it.
***************************************************************

    Derek L. entered Victorine from behind, doggystyle. He had rented a suite at the LaQuinta Inn so he and Victorine could have some time together. After a few drinks and a lot of buttering up, Derek L. had Victorine right where he wanted. She enjoyed the attention this man was giving her, making her feel seductive and wanted. Hadrien still did it for her, but her jealously for Teta was pushing him away. When they had all assembled at TonTon's the other night, there she was, stealing attention. Hadrien couldn't keep his eyes off of her. And now with the fact that both she and Teta would be dancing for the Loas, Victorine knew she had to upstage Teta somehow, and she also figured on punishing Hadrien for his wandering eyes.

     If only he could see her now, her perfect face grimacing from Derek's thrusts. She wondered what Hadrien would do if he knew. She wanted reaction from him, because as of late, he hadn't really been making the effort to fix their relationship. She'd catch him daydreaming, probably about Teta. Derek L. flipped her over and continued his bashing. He had inconveniently forgotten to buy condoms, so she let him go raw dog, assuming everything was good. He was enjoying her love, she thought, not abandoning it like Hadrien.

   With her mind still on Hadrien, Victorine decided it was time for a little oral action, amazing Derek L. He was glad he had hid his camera beforehand, having such a fire dime performing such wild sex acts....
**************************************************************

    Hadrien's mind traveled back to the gathering at TonTon's the other night. Everyone noticed how strong and healthy he looked. He summoned Hadrien and the other drummers, taking his place on the platform. Hadrien let his eyes slide to Teta, who was standing besides Mrs. Cecile. She smiled and he knew it was for him. She looked so beautiful, so refreshed. When it was time, Hadrien played with all of his might, hoping Teta would be impressed. He longed to take her by the hand and lead her outback to TonTon's shed. Victorine's deliberate stare broke him out of his fantasy. He felt like shit. She saw him staring at Teta with a want in his eyes. There could be no denying this fact if ever she brought it to his attention.