Like a Moth to a Flame

Teta walked home from Fiyah's grandparents' place. She had brought over a pecan cake she had made for them. As she walked down the gravel road, she thought back to days past when she was a little girl, and how much she loved taking walks with her father and helping her mother in the kitchen. Teta missed her parents so, and wished they would've been able to meet Fiyah and her babies.
   When she got home, Teta wasted no time and began cooking. Fiyah would be coming in soon, and she wanted the meal to be done. Soon, delicious smells were hovering in the air, courtesy of a baked chicken. Mashed potatoes and gravy, baked macaroni casserole, and fresh baked homemade bread accompanied. Teta was satisfied at her meal, then went to wash up. The twins made their presence known and did flips inside of her. Teta touched her stomach gently and smiled, knowing she'd soon meet her babies.
   She thought of what Papa Legba had called her, Mama Legba. Teta wondered what kind of hijinx Papa had in store for her. She had to admit, seeing his corporeal form brought back memories of the times he would ravish her almost to death, his strength and passion too much for a mere mortal woman. But Teta was his, and he knew she could take him. Teta shook the memories and let them dissolve in the air. Fiyah was the only man for her now, and she wanted nothing more than to love him unconditionally with their two children and to continue helping others.
  Fiyah could be seen coming in from the dock. His sexy swagger made Teta watch him even more. Fiyah grew stronger and more handsome by the day, and he was such a loving husband to Teta. Many times, he repressed the urge to transform into lupine shape, but sometimes he let himself go with the flow and changed, taking over the vicinity of the forest on their land. Teta wished she too could roam free like Fiyah, but for now, carrying the twins to safety was enough for her. She loved watching her husband's shape flying through the woods, outrunning all of the little woodland creatures. Fiyah was free in his lupine state. He encouraged his grandparents to take shape and run, also. Above all, he kept his eye on trackers and anybody else who would do them harm if they knew the true nature of Fiyah's family.
   Fiyah gave Teta a huge bear hug and kissed her passionately, stirring up desires inside the both of them. He cupped her full bottom and held her to him, enjoying the taste of her tongue. Teta wanted him right then and there. "Smells good in here", he said sexily in between kisses. " How about I light a spliff while you get cleaned up, and then we can have our dinner?", asked Teta, fighting the urge to undress her husband and ravage him. Fiyah smiled, stole one last kiss, then went into the bathroom.
   Teta walked over to her stash box and took out a fat joint. She lit it and drew a huge cloud of smoke into her nostrils. The weed calmed Teta; it was her sacrament, it was food. Teta had been smoking weed her whole life, and it served her well. She didn't like selling it, but sometimes people would come to her because they knew she had the best. Her weed was homegrown, blessed hoodoo weed, and one hit would leave you hooked. As she made love to the joint, out came Fiyah, shirtless and glistening. Teta passed the spliff to him and he hit it, just as hard as she had. They moved to the sofa and snuggled together, passing the joint back and forth. Fiyah looked at his wife and was amazed at his luck. Not only was Teta beautiful, she was strong willed, brilliant, and she loved weed. Teta could craft the most potent grisgris, she could cook anything, and she was devastating in bed. Fiyah was much pleased with his wife, and she loved him. That was all that mattered.
   Once the weed started to kick in, Teta gave Fiyah a look that meant, 'It's on'. She straddled Fiyah, careful not to disturb the twins, and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "Fiyah, I'm afraid that Papa will do something to me when I give birth.", she confessed. Fiyah saw how serious she was, then told her, " Don't worry love. I will be with you every step of the way. Our babies will be safe, you will be safe. We will set up a ring of protection, we'll do what we need to. Not to worry.", he said, tenderly, then kissed her lips softly. Teta gave him her tongue, and before long , she was laying on top of him. "We better go eat this food, before it gets too hectic in here!", teased Teta. Fiyah reluctantly let her get up, and followed her into the kitchen where she served their meal. Despite Fiyah's reassurance, in the back of her mind, Teta still worried.
**************************************************************
  Victorine was still asleep when Hadrien got a call from Tristen. He crept out of bed and took the call in the hallway. " Hadrien, could you come in today around 10 o'clock? We're ready to shoot today! I promise, this will be a day you'll never forget!", said Tristen excitedly. Hadrien hung up the phone then went back into their room and started the shower. Victorine stirred when she heard the water running, and awoke to see Hadrien not in bed.
  "Hey", she said sleepily. Hadrien looked at his beautiful wife, and knowing what he was about to go do, felt guilty. " Good morning babe", he said, then kissed her. "Where are you going?", she asked when she saw his clothes laid out. " Going make us some money baby! I mean a lot of money! I have a shoot today!", he said, hoping she would leave it at that. Victorine turned and faced him. A shoot today? Why hadn't he told her before? "How come you didn't tell me?  I would've made you breakfast.", she said. " I just got the call, bae! This means a lot of money for us, Victorine! ", said a semi- frantic Hadrien. Kalan started to cry, so Victorine got up and went to her as Hadrien stepped into the shower.
  Victorine held Kalan in her arms and walked back into their room. She spied Hadrien's phone on the dresser and picked it up, seeing the last call had definitely came from Tristen Vanzant. She didn't know what kind of shoot this bitch was having Hadrien do, but she knew that Hadrien was making good money with her. Victorine didn't like the fact that another woman would be taking pictures of her husband. Hadrien was gorgeous, and Victorine knew that this new job modeling was making him happy, so she didn't push it. But today, she wanted to see for herself what kind of shoot her man was doing.
**************************************************************
  Jackie paced around her bar, still quite upset over Clay's betrayal. She never thought someone she had been down for would do her like he did. She picked up her phone and called his house, only to have Merlynne answer. When Jackie heard her voice, she almost hit the roof. " Is this Merlynne? ", she asked. Merlynne rolled her eyes then said, " Yes, Jackie, it's me! What do you want with Clay?" "Look, bitch, just cause you sleeping with Clay now don't mean I got to explain fuck to you! How could you, Merlynne? I thought we had something starting! I really liked you! I could have taken care of you!", an exasperated Jackie exclaimed. Merlynne swallowed hard, then said, " Yeah, you liked me so much you found me between Patricia Ann's legs! Look Jackie, I don't wanna argue with you! If you knew you wasn't through with Patricia Ann, you should have just told me! I'm a big girl! I could have taken it! But you mad at me and Clay now because he stepped up to the plate? We're happy together, Jackie! We make each other happy! I wouldn't hold that Patricia Ann shit over your head, so please, leave it alone! Clay is a good man! We really like each other!"
  Jackie heard all that Merlynne had to say, then said, "Tell him I have his last check. I'm gonna stop by there later to give it to him." Merlynne thought that would be a bad idea, but kept quiet. Clay would be back home by then and he would have to deal with her. Merlynne held the phone still, then said, "Jackie, I ain't mad at you for what happened. I just moved on, and it is what it is." Jackie's heart was in her throat, and she fought back the urge to cry and fuss and curse Merlynne out. "Yeah, well,", she said. " Tell him I'll be there later." Jackie hung up the phone and Merlynne took a deep breath.
**************************************************************
    Victorine called up Dreeky. They hadn't spoke since the return flight from San Diego. Victorine knew Cesaire had spoke for the both of them, and she was afraid she had lost her best friend due to her own pettiness.
   When Dreeky seen it was Victorine calling, his heart leapt up. He knew Cesaire had hurt Victorine's feelings, but it had to be said. Dreeky was glad she wasn't pissed at him. He answered the phone eagerly. "Hey girl!", he said, bubbly. Victorine was glad to hear his voice. " Hey baby! What you got planned today?", she asked. Dreeky sat up straight. " Well, I was checking some fabrics for a new piece, but what's up? Victorine explained about Hadrien's photo shoot, then asked Dreeky if he wanted to grab some lunch in town. Dreeky thought it would be good to get some girl time in with Victorine and his God baby, so he agreed to meet her in town in about an hour.
  Hadrien had long since left, and had made it to Tristan's studio. When he had arrived, he didn't know what to expect. Taking a deep breath, he entered the studio. Tristen awaited, greeting him with open arms. Tristen knew how to calm him, and that didn't go unnoticed by Hadrien. Her hazel eyes captivated him. "Welcome, King!", she exclaimed, bowing low to him. A part of the studio had been turned into an African delight; pyramids on one end, savannah and animals towards the other end. Hadrien thought it was beautiful.
  Tristen called out, and three young women came out, each representing a shade of melanin; light, medium, and dark. Hadrien was taken back from the dark skinned beauty. Tristen introduced the women to Hadrien, and they all had the same desirable looks on their faces. Hadrien pulled Tristen aside. " Tristen, you need to tell me how this is gonna go down! I can't touch these women in any way!", he said, seriously. Tristen told the girls to go get ready and took Hadrien into her office, closing the door. She looked at Hadrien, then handed him a designer robe. "Go in there and get undressed. I'll tell you everything once you come back in.", she said. Hadrien went into Tristen's bathroom and undressed, looking into the mirror at his monstrosity of a penis. He was made this way; God made him this way. Why should he be ashamed of his body? There was only one of him, and he was going to be proud of himself no matter what.
   When Hadrien walked out of the bathroom in his robe, Tristen was very taken back. Hadrien smelled so good, she almost forgot what she was going say. " Hadrien, you don't have to touch the girls! They are props, let's say. They'll be placed in reach, but just within reach, you feel me? We are here to celebrate your beauty, your majesty, your existence! A King!", she exclaimed. Hadrien seemed to ease, and she said, "I love your modesty, your humble nature! It's very rare in this day and age. So, you ready?" Hadrien smiled, then told her to lead the way. He couldn't help but watch her backside.
   Tristen showed Hadrien his mark, then told him to disrobe while she walked over to her cameras. Hadrien took his robe off and stood proud, head held high. When Tristen saw his nude body, she had to do a double take. The girls couldn't believe their eyes and snickered and shu-shued about his size.
   Good sweet Lord in heaven, preserve me, thought Tristen. Hadrien was more man than she had ever seen. It was like Christmas morning, unwrapping a shiny new toy. Tristen hoped the girls would get their shit together and get into place. She flashed them a look that told them it was time to get to business. Hadrien stood there, naked and wondrous, and the girls couldn't contain themselves or their lewd remarks and comments. "Oh, my God! I ain't never seen a dick like that! We talking Mandingo plus! Oooh girl, I bet he's a killer in bed! Be crawling, can't walk after that!", they carried on. Tristen seen Hadrien getting upset, and she said, " Good day, ladies, and I use that term lightly. You will be paid for your time, only! Please get dressed and leave this building, because I hired children for this shoot! I need adults! So, please, leave! Jordawn, please issue them checks for a half day each! And make sure they leave the premises!"
   Jordawn, Tristen's gay assistant looked at the girls and shook his head, ushering them out. He stole a glance at Hadrien and said, "Good God!"  Jordawn issued them each a check for $500 and watched them leave, angry but still paid.
  Tristen took a deep breath and coached Hadrien into doing the same. She guided him throughout the shoot, capturing his essence in every photo. He was completely naked for a few shots, but after that he was tastefully clad in animal skin shifts that did little to cover all of him, in which Tristen apologized for the fit. "I've never hired someone of your physique before", she said. Hadrien admired her way with words, and how well she had handled the situation earlier. " Well, Hadrien,  I believe we are done! It's been a pleasure looking at you, if I may be honest! Hadrien, you are a beautiful man! Your wife is a lucky woman, indeed!" She handed Hadrien a check for $50,000. Tristen stared at Hadrien profoundly. "Too bad we didn't cross paths earlier in life! I would serve on you hand and feet, like the true King you are!", she said huskily, touching Hadrien's chest. Hadrien stared her in the eyes and placed his free hand on hers. " Tristen, please", he said, not knowing himself what he was asking. They shared a moment looking into each other's eyes, his hand still on hers, then the spell was broken when Tristen's phone rang. Hadrien went get dressed while Tristen answered her call.
  Just then, in walked Victorine, Dreeky, and the baby. Jordawn's eyes got big as he looked upon Dreeky."M-May I help you?", he asked, his gaze fixed on Dreeky. Victorine noticed and made Dreeky a sign. "I'm here for my husband, Hadrien", said Victorine, breaking the spell. Just then, Tristen walked in. Victorine eyed her up and down. Her and Hadrien would have to have a talk later. " You must be Victorine! ", bubbled Tristen. " I love your name! I'm Tristen Vanzant!", she said , shaking Victorine's hand. "This is my best friend, Dreeky", added Victorine. Jordawn took the opportunity to introduce himself as Tristen welcomed them. " Jordawn", he said, more specifically to Dreeky. "I've seen your work! It's fabulous honey!", said Jordawn. " Why, thank you", said Dreeky, staring at Jordawn. Just then, Hadrien walked in and was surprised to see Victorine. "Hey!", he said happily, hugging Victorine and giving her a kiss. Tristen watched as he picked up his baby girl and hugged and kissed her too.
   " Hadrien is one of my most sought after subjects! I have much work lined up for him, if he wants it!", Tristen said. Victorine noticed how Tristen looked at Hadrien, and it bothered her. Then she saw how the flattery of her statement affected Hadrien. She wondered what kind of shoot they were doing. "Look, Tristen is it? I'm gonna be blunt, just what type of shots have you been taking of Hadrien, huh?", asked Victorine, shocking everyone in the room. Tristen looked at Hadrien, then met Victorine's poise and stare, then replied, " The kind that allows me to pay him $50,000, that's what kind!" Dreeky's mouth dropped, along with Victorine's. Tristen was pleased at Victorine's reaction, then sauntered over to her desk and took out an envelope and handed it to Hadrien. "I been meaning to give you these. Saints tickets for the next home game.", she said. Hadrien was too pleased. " Thanks so much! Hey Dreeky, you think Cesaire would like to go?", he asked. Dreeky raised his eyebrows and said, "You know it!" Jordawn got closer and asked Dreeky, "Who is Cesaire?" "My sexy husband, that's who!", replied Dreeky, then said, " I'll be outside Vic, if you need me! It was nice meeting you Tristen and Jordawn, was it?" He twitched himself out of the door, looking back at Jordawn, who was watching him.
  Tristen said, "Well, if you all would excuse me, I have to get to work! Thank you again, Hadrien! I will be calling you! And Victorine, it was a pleasure meeting you! Make sure he buys you something nice with that big check!" Victorine looked at her, then gave a fake smile. Hadrien thanked Tristen again, and left the building with his family. Tristen stared at them through the window as they left. "Ms. Thing had an attitude", said Jordawn. Tristen laughed, agreeing, then took one last look at them leaving. " Hadrien is a God!", she squealed.
***************************************************************
   Evening had arrived, and Merlynne had been waiting for Clay to come home. She wanted him to be there when Jackie would bring his check.
  Unbeknownst to her, Clay had caught a flat tire and was fixing it, so he hadn't heard his phone ringing. He steadied himself and jacked up his truck.
  Jackie pulled up in her truck and got down, an envelope in her hand. "Shit", Merlynne said as Jackie knocked at the door. She wished Jackie would just leave the check under the door or something. Merlynne didn't feel like facing her right now. A few more knocks to the door came, then Merlynne decided to open up.
  Jackie stared Merlynne up and down hungrily. " Hey, Merlynne! Clay home?", she asked, knowing damned well she didn't see his truck. "He's not back yet", said Merlynne, looking down. Jackie took a step closer and startled Merlynne. She grabbed Merlynne and kissed her rough, pushing her way into the house. "Stop it, Jackie!", yelled Merlynne, in between rough kisses. Jackie grabbed Merlynne's breasts hard and forcibly pushed her onto the sofa, where she pulled down Merlynne's boxer shorts. Merlynne scratched Jackie's face, then Jackie punched Merlynne in the jaw. " Shut up bitch! You know you like this!", she hissed, stuffing her fingers in Merlynne's pussy. Merlynne fought back to get Jackie off of her, but Jackie was stronger and had the upper hand over her. She bit Merlynne between her legs, causing both agony and pleasure. Merlynne couldn't believe this was happening, as Jackie forcibly ate her out. She saw Jackie  unbuttoning her jeans and she revealed a huge black strap-on. "You fucking bitch!", yelled Merlynne as Jackie stuffed her strap on into Merlynne. Jackie punched Merlynne in the face again, thrusting hard into her. Merlynne kicked Jackie in the chest with her long legs that Jackie had so conveniently spread open. Jackie and the dildo flew off and out of Merlynne. Merlynne jumped up and grabbed one of Clay's books and threw it at Jackie's head, hitting her. Jackie wobbled then caught hold of Merlynne as she tried to get past her. She fell on top of Merlynne on the sofa again, and put her whole arm in Merlynne's body. Merlynne screamed as Jackie churned inside of her.
  Outside, Clay was just pulling up to see Jackie's truck. He opened the door to find Jackie violating Merlynne. Clay flew into a rage and charged Jackie, hitting her over and over, knocking her out with his fists. Merlynne's cries brought him back to reality and he realized what he had done. Jackie laid motionlessly on the floor. " Fuck! Fuck!", he yelled wildly, grabbing his head. Merlynne curled herself up on the sofa, bawling like a baby. Clay had promised to take care of her, and now some shit like this had to happen. He looked at Jackie on the floor and thought hard.