Taste and See

Victorine arrived at the luncheon. Dreeky was busy talking to a lovely young, light-skinned sister. When he saw Victorine, he grabbed the girl he was talking to and brought her over to where she stood. " Victorine, you just have to meet NewNew! She was Cookie's stylist on Empire and baby, when I tell you, she is fabulous honey!", gushed Dreeky. Victorine held out her hand and NewNew shook it. "Oh, did I forget to mention she's August Alsina's little sister!" , added Dreeky. Victorine's eyes got big. At the sound of his name, she started looking around, hoping to see him. She loved August Alsina's music, and she knew if she had a chance to meet him, he'd never forget her.

There were all sorts of people at the event. When Beyonce' herself came up to her to make an appointment, she knew she had arrived. She chatted with everyone who came to her.
Meanwhile, Hadrien was at home, waiting for her to come home. He had wanted to take her out tonight, somewhere really nice, then maybe go listen to some music. He vowed that he would try to love Victorine, because he had slipped up and told her he loved her while fantasizing about Teta. Teta, the wild woman he longed for, but who hadn't wanted him. It was time to push his wants aside, and focus on a future with Victorine. But as much as he tried, he couldn't stop thinking of Teta, her smell, her touch, her taste. If he didn't make love to her soon, surely he would go mad... He realized he had to stop with his thinking like that. When his woman would get home, he would wow her unlike ever before. He would show her off and praise her like she liked. He would spend all his money on her. And that night, he was gonna make love to her all night, like she deserved.
**************************************************************

Time flew by as Victorine wined and dined and rubbed elbows with celebrities. Big Freedia was even in the house! Dreeky was in animated conversation with her.

Victorine realized the time and was about to leave when in strolled August Alsina and Cameron Boyce, NewNew's boyfriend. She smiled big as their eyes met. He went over to Big Freedia and gave her respect. He shook Dreeky's hand, she noticed, then turned facing her direction. Dreeky marched over and grabbed Victorine's arm. "August Alsina, meet my girl, Victorine !" He took her hand and kissed it. A heat spread through her body.

" My sister and her boyfriend going party on Bourbon tonight. You wanna come with us?", he asked. Victorine swallowed hard, then composed herself, giving him sexy eyes. "Sure," she purred, taking his proffered arm. They all walked outside to his limo and hopped in. Dreeky stayed behind to be with his boo, Cesaire Darcantel, an upcoming artist who owned a shop in the Quarter. Victorine got loose in the limo, sipping champagne. August looked over her, appreciating what he saw. By the time they hit Bourbon, they were lit.

They partied well into the early morning hours. They retired at his suite at the Hotel Monteleone. She followed him through the lobby to the elevator. Once inside, she kissed his neck and throat, riling him up. Needless to say, once they got to his room, the Do Not Disturb sign went up as they barely made it inside......
**************************************************************

Hadrien was worried. Something had to have happened to Victorine for her not to come home. He blew up her phone, and Dreeky's. He had told Hadrien that the last time he saw Victorine was when she was leaving the luncheon. What Dreeky forgot to mention was that she was leaving with August Alsina. Hadrien grabbed his keys and drove to the city. He checked the hospitals, and was almost relieved when he didn't find her. But the fact was that he couldn't find her, and had no idea what had happened.
When Victorine woke that morning, she stretched herself like a spoiled cat. August Alsina had left while she was asleep. She looked around and seen he had left her a note, thanking her for a wonderful evening. She felt so played. She would have to work a root on him. She looked at the time and just then thought of Hadrien and what he must be thinking. She grabbed a quick shower and freshened up. She called Dreeky to come get her. When he arrived, Dreeky warned her that Hadrien was looking for her. She felt so bad, explaining her wild night and disappointing wake-up.
**************************************************************