Fifty Four

So it's been three months and it's February 28th. In an hour Ethan, Grayson and I are leaving to fly to New Jersey so we can meet up with my parents and Luke, and from there we are flying to Greece for Alex's wedding. I am all packed and I can't wait to go back to Greece. I've been there three times, when I was younger. 

Tomorrow we are going to be on the plane for about 17 hours because it takes about 5 and half hours to get to Newark and it takes about 11 and a half hours to get to Athens, Greece. The flight is at 1 in the morning so we'll get to Greece at 6 at night.

Alex is just about eight months pregnant because the baby is due April 5th, so she and Zac want to get the wedding done as soon as possible. I walk over to my closet and grab a shirt with a city landscape, black ripped pants, black converse and a trench coat.

 I walk over to my closet and grab a shirt with a city landscape, black ripped pants, black converse and a trench coat

I quickly throw my hair into a very messy bun and put my clothes on after I take them off. Once I do that I walk out of my closet and over to my little couch and table. My carry-on is over there so I'm going to check it.

I check the carry-on and I have everything I need in it. I had checked my bag earlier in the day so I wouldn't cram everything into the last hour before we leave. My phone starts ring and vibrating in my pocket so I take it out. My mom is Face Timing me.

I press accept and say, "Hey mom." "Hey sweetie, what are you up to?" She asks. "Just checking my carry-on before leaving." I answer back and get off my couch and walk over to my suitcase so I can bring it over to my carry-on.

"Okay, well I just wanted you to know that we will be taking out private jet to Greece, so we won't have to deal with all the nonsense." She tells me. "That's great mom." I answer back, while walking out of my room. "What time is your flight again honey?" She asks looking down.

"One o'clock." I answer. "Also how is the book writing going?" "Good, we're almost done writing it, but the editors still have to read and revise it." I explain to her while I walk into the kitchen to grab a quick little snack.

"That's good, when you guys work together you can get anything done right and quick." She tells me. "Yeah, we truly are a great team." I say back. "Em, I should probably let you go finish up all the last minute details before you leave." My mom says looking back up. "Alright, see you soon mom, love you." I say. "Love you too." She says and I hang up.

Alex has flown to Greece three days ago to make sure everything is perfect. I feel really bad that she's pregnant and has to plan a very stressful wedding. I grab a granola bar and a bottle of water and walk back to my room.

---------

We just arrived at our gate and I'm starting to wonder why we are the only ones here and we are supposed to board in 10 minutes. There is always a mass of people going to New York or New Jersey, so I decide to walk over to the lady at the desk.

"Hello, I'm Emma Jackson, I was just wondering why no one is here." I say and she looks up. "Oh, because this is a private jet, your mother told us to put you on this plane instead of the normal plane." She tells me. "Oh, alright." I say and look back at Ethan and Grayson who are smiling.

"You can follow me this way." She says and walk over to the thing that scans tickets. I hand her my ticket and walk past her, Ethan and Grayson do the same. We walk through the long tunnel to the our plane.

When we get there we are greeted by Jason, Aliyah's dad. "Jason, what are you doing here?" I ask and start walking into the plane. "You thought I'm just a meteorologist, didn't you." He says smiling at me. "Yeah." I say sheepishly. "It's all right, now make yourself at home." He says to us.

We walk over to the comfy chairs, that I always sit in when we take off.

"I'll show you guys the rest of it once we are in the air." I say and they nod, still taking in the magic of a private jet.

-------

We are officially in the air so I can finally give them the grand tour. I show them the seating, the bedrooms,

 I show them the seating, the bedrooms,

the kitchen, and the bathrooms. "I really like this jet." Grayson says. "Yeah, it's beautiful." Ethan also says. "Thanks, my Grandfather bought it for my mom and dad's wedding present, since he knows everything about planes." I reply.

----------

We just landed in Newark, so everyone should be getting on any minute. I ended up sleeping in one of the bedrooms pretty much the whole time, so I missed a lot of what happened. Ethan woke me up saying that we are going to land and that I had to come to the seating area.

I hear my dad's voice so I know they are here. I missed my dad a lot. Him and I are extremely close, and I always miss him when I'm home and he is out at a swim meet or a fancy dinner, etc. My family comes into view and I run over to them. It's been three months since I saw Luke so I hug him first.

The Steelers won the Superbowl and I am so proud of him. His first Superbowl and he won.

------------

We just landed in Greece and once again, I slept all the way here.

----------

So Guys, once Alex's wedding is over, this book will be coming to an end, BUT I am 99.99999 percent sure that I will be making a sequel to this book. Sorry for ending it so soon, but I have a lot more ideas.