Eight

"Alright let's get going." Ethan says. I look at the time and we have to leave for the airport in 6 minutes. I run to the door to grab my keys and open the door. I look back and see Ethan and Grayson getting up. I start screaming, "Go go go!"

They get their luggage and start walking towards the door. "Come on!" They start running. "Thank you." I say while locking the door. I sprint down the hallway towards the elevator. The boys walk into the elevator as I arrive. Grayson is holding the door open for me. I walk in and push the button vigorously.

"I'm sorry guys for screaming." I say. "It's ok, I get it." Ethan says. "Yeah, it's fine." Grayson says all chill like. "So, did you guys decide on where we're going to be staying for the rest of the week?" "We decided on staying in... your aparment in New York City." Grayson says. "YES, I was hoping that you would say that. I love my room in the apartment. You guys are going to love it there. It's amazing."

"You're always talking about it, so we decide why not stay there for the rest of the week." Ethan says calmly. "We have so many extra rooms we could give you each a bedroom. I would just have to check with my parents." "Okay great."

The elevator dings and the doors open. I step out and sprint up to the Uber. "Hi, I called early about a ride to the airport." "Okay get in."

I put my suit case in the trunk and I get in the backseat. Ethan and Grayson do the same, and Grayson gets in the front and Ethan gets in the back with me.

"Can you take us to LAX airport." "Yes." "Thank you." The driver is not very friendly, frankly I am kind of scared of him, but I can take him if he tries to fight us or worse. (In Aruba our taxi driver was not friendly and was a really big jerk, and when he drove away, my aunt {shelby-c 's mom} said 'I would have kicked his a** if he tried to fight us'. We were all laughing do hard).

When you grow up with an older brother, and two boy best friends, who are constantly fighting and love wrestling, football and lacrosse, you learn to defend yourself.

---------
After an hour of just singing to the radio and making snapchats, we finally arrive at the airport. The guy parks the car and says "that'll be 200 dollars."

We spilt it three ways and each pay sixty six dollars and sixty six cents. Ethan and I get the suitcases out of the trunk while Grayson goes to pay. "So Ethan, you excited for the Halloween dance at school." "Yeah I guess, I don't have anyone to go with though."

"Oh okay." I say sadly. "Hey would you come with me as a friend." Ethan asks curiously. "Yeah sure." I say calmly and cooly.

Grayson saves my butt from doing something stupid by coming over and grabs his suitcase. "Come on guys that guy is creeping me out." I grab my suitcases handle and drag it to the curb.

"This is so exciting, going to see our families, than getting interviewed by Kelly Ripa, than staying in my family's apartment for the rest of the week." I say while we walk to curbside check-in.

---------
After all the security we finally get to where the terminals are. We don't even have to speak we just know to walk to Starbucks.

---------
We just got on the plane and I surprised Grayson and Ethan by getting us mint condition (Jet Blue's first class) seats. (I decided to change it up, even thought my OCD is kicking in, because I did not put them in birth order).

The seats are only in twos in first class so Grayson and I are sitting next to each other and Ethan is sitting by himself, but no one is sitting next to him so we could move it we want to. Grayson is sitting in the window and I am in the aisle seat and Ethan is also in the aisle seat.

Everyone is finally on the plane so no one is walking in between Ethan and I. "Emma how did you do this?" Ethan questions. "Yeah really how did you do this." Grayson says. "Well my dad has a Jet Blue card and every once and while he gets first class tickets, also the more money you spend on seats, the closer you are to first class seats."

"Thank you Emma." Ethan says. "Yeah, thank you so much Emma" Grayson says, while giving me a hug. "Awww, you guys are very welcome." I get up to give Ethan a hug, but the flight attendant says "Miss you need to sit down." "Oh okay, sorry." I say kind of upset and disappoint that I can't hug Ethan, but I can give him a thousand hugs when we land.

I mouth 'sorry E' to Ethan. Ethan mouths back 'it's totally ok'. I turn to Gray. "Hey Gray can I just hug you and Ethan when we get to Newark Airport." "Yes of course." Grayson says sweetly. That's why I love the boys, they're so understanding.

Ethan pulls out the laptop that they do the editing of their videos on. This week the video is Ethan and Grayson opening fan mail, filming it was really sweet. Ethan thought one hundred rolls was the worst it could get, well guess what, he thought wrong.

I have been in first class a bunch of times, so I know all the controls and everything. I recline my seat all the way back and start to fall asleep.

---------
I wake up to hear the Pilot saying that we are landing any minute and that we should get our seats in place and that we should put our tray table up. I bring my seat up and I check the time.

It's 7:30 in the morning, we are landing now and we have 13 minutes until we get off the plane. I look over at Ethan and he is using his phone and then I look at Gray and he is putting the laptop that they edit on, in his bookbag. I fix my hair and make a snap. I see Ethan and Gray making and snap.

---------
We just go off the plane and are walking to baggage claim. As we walk we get mobbed by teenage girls.

I have no idea what the pilot said so I'm just following the signs. Grayson refuses to take off this neck pillow, I guess that is because he didn't use it on the flight so he is going to use it for a couple of hours.

We go down the escalator. I used to be deathly afraid of escalators, because when I was in 3rd grade my mom had a business trip in D.C. and my family went with her. We were staying in The Ritz Carlton and a mall was attached to it and the only way to get into the mall was by using the escalator. So we walk up to the escalator and I walk on first with everyone behind me. I go to turn around and look at everyone, but instead I lost my footing fell down the escalator. (Another true story).