Twenty-five

We just got home from school and we got Starbucks. I put my Double Chocolately Chip Frappuccino down in the refrigerator. Today they let us all out of school an hour earlier. Which means school ended at 1:30 today. It's about 2:30 now because we made some pit stop on the way home.

"So guys did anyone notice your tattoo's?" I ask Ethan and Grayson, who are sitting on the other side of the bar type thing. "Yeah all of our friends, some of the teacher and they ask what they meant, and like three fangirl freshman." Grayson says.

"Oh okay. Everyone noticed that the goody goody quiet girl had two tattoo's and a nose piercing. Someone legt said to me and I quote, 'so the quiet miss goody goody got two tattoo's and a nose piercing, wow'" I tell them, you can tell I'm pissed.

"You're not a goody goody quiet girl to us, you're the amazing Emma" Grayson says. "You even went freakin' skydiving with us because you could and you wanted to" Ethan says after Grayson. "Ahh you guys, thank you for making me feel better" I say to them then giving them a bone crushing hug.

I let go and see Ethan blushing. God why is he blushing so much lately. I think to myself. After the hug I walk over to the hooks where we dump our bookbags and then go into my room. I don't homework because I get it all done during study hall and x period.

I pull out my phone and go through Instagram. I think the fan accounts of Ethan and Grayson are cute. It means they really care about them. It's almost Tuesday which means Ethan and Grayson are probably editing the video right now. I switch over to Snapchat and take a buch of snaps and send them to Ethan and Grayson.

I decide to go in the shower now so I can let my hair air dry for a little bit, so I have less work to do later. I walk into my closet and I'm admiring my nails. I really like the colour. I also have semi long nails.

I grab a bra and underwear from my closet then I walk out of my room  and then walk into the closet, in the hall, that has the towels

I grab a bra and underwear from my closet then I walk out of my room  and then walk into the closet, in the hall, that has the towels. I grab my towel and a hair towel from the closet. I then walk into my bathroom and take my hair out of it's ponytail and give it a quick brushing.

I turn on the shower after that and I take off my costume and hang it on the door. I take off my bra and underwear and hop in the shower.

-------------
I walk out of the bathroom and walk into my room. I put on my bathrobe and throw my hair into high messy bun. I walk over to makeup stand and start doing it.

I feel so relieved when I'm done because it's had to be perfect for Ethan and I's first dance.

I walk over to my phone and turn it on. The time is 5:28. Wow, I was in the shower and doing my makeup for a long time. I walk into my closet and get my dress, my sneakers/heels and a new phone case.

I walk out of my room to find Ethan and Grayson looking very handsome in their suits

I walk out of my room to find Ethan and Grayson looking very handsome in their suits. "Hey guys" I say. They turn their heads towards me and Ethan's jaw drops. I can feel myself blushing. "You guys ready to get going?" I ask as I walk over to them. "Yep, we just have to pick up Sam on the way to school" Grayson tells me.

Grayson goes to get his key and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and face Ethan. "You look stunning tonight" he says. "Why thank you, Ethan" I say, blushing like a crazy person. He grabs my hand making me blush even more and we walk over tk Gray, who is waiting for us.

---------
We just walked out to the elevator and I was about to walk down to the parking garage, when Ethan grabs my hand and pulls me towards the outside of the building. We open the doors to outside and I see a limo waiting for us. "Oh my gods, you guys did this just for tonight?" I ask.

Ethan and Grayson both shake their heads 'yes' and I am probably smiling like an idiot. "Thank you so much guys" I give them each a hug and then Grayson opens the door for Ethan and I. "Thank you Grayson" I say. "You're welcome, Emma" Grayson says.

----------
The driver just pulled up to the school and it looks beautiful all decorated. The driver opens the door and Sam and Grayson get out, then Ethan and I get out. The driver closes the door and Ethan grabs my hand as we walk into school. I really wish Aliyah was here to see this.

"Emma, is it okay if I brought the GoPro to the dance for Tuesday's video?" Ethan asks me. "Yeah, of course, you don't have to ask me" I tell him. "It was the right thing to do" he says.

---------

Ethan and I have been dancing for an like two and a half hours but I'm not sure. A slow dance comes on and Ethan puts his hands on my back like 3 inches above my butt and I put my arms around his neck. We start swaying. Ethan and I gradually get closer and he kisses me.

--------
Sorry for the late chapter. A very close family friend dead and I'm still trying to process that she died at such a young age. Her boyfriend was dropping something off at her house and he found her died so, we are taking it really hard. I hope you understand. Thanks for the support.😙😙😙