Forty One

(I just learned at that was the proper way to spell forty, wow)

Today is the day that Ethan gets released from the hospital. It's 9:30 and Ethan is being released at 10:45. I finished getting ready and now I'm going to do my makeup. I'm wearing a dark gray hoodie, black jeans, white Converse and I grab a gray beanie.

I walk out of my closet and walk down the steps to my makeup desk, which is next to my bathroom door

I walk out of my closet and walk down the steps to my makeup desk, which is next to my bathroom door. I have my phone in pocket so I lean it up against the mirror and then I start putting on my makeup.

About seven minutes into doing my makeup my phone starts playing the noise for Facetime. I look down and see Alex is calling me. I press accept and go back to doing my makeup.

"Hey Emma."She says in a perky tone.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" I ask while putting on mascara.

Finished makeup look^^^^^^^^

"I just found out the gender of the baby and how far along the baby is!" She screams and smiles.

"So, what is he or she?" I ask in anticipation.

"It's a..." She take a very very very long pause.

I hear a knock on my door and say, "One second Alex, someone is knocking on my door." I say.

"Okay." She says laughing.

I get up and open the door. It's Luke. "LUKE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?" I say screaming.

"I have a game against the Rams on Sunday and I thought it would be fun to surprise you and to see Ethan." He explains while smiling. "Thank you Luke." I thank him while smiling then I hug him. "Hi Lukey." Alex says and Luke looks over to where the noise came then makes and annoyed face.

Even though Luke and Alex are only 5 and 1/2 years apart Alex still calls him Lukey or Luke. "hi Alex." He says smiling. He claims he hates it when she calls him Lukey but Alex and I both know he loves it.

"So as I was saying, I'm have a...BOY! and I'm 4 and a half months pregnant apparently" She screams and smiles at the same time.

"Congratulations Alex!!!" Luke and I say in unison.

"Thank you guys. I have to go because your parents are going to be here any minute." She says smiling.

"Bye Alex." Luke and I both say then she hangs up.

"Oh my gods Luke it is so good to see you." I say and hug him again. "It's good to see you too." He says and hugs back. "So Luke, Lisa, Sean, Cameron, Grayson and I are going to pick up Ethan from the hospital and he is being released at 10:45, so I think we are leaving any minute." I explain to him.

"Okay, is it okay that I stay here while your gone?" He asks. "Luke you're my brother, you don't have to ask." I tell him that every single time he's here. "Okay thanks, I have football practice at 2:30 so I won't be here if you come back at that time." He says and walks out.

--------

We just got to the hospital and we stopped to get Ethan coffee on the way here so he can have something to drink for when he gets out. It is 10:35 so we have 10 minutes. Lisa was driving the car, Sean was in the passenger seat, Grayson was on my left and Cameron was on my right. Grayson and Cameron both open their doors at the same time so I just have to wait and see who gets out first.

Cameron got out first so when she does I get out of quickly a possible and I sprint towards the doors. The doors open and I speed walk down the hall. Ethan's door is open and he's sitting a chair on his phone. "ETHAN!" I scream and he gets up. I hug him and he hugs back.

"It's so good to see you, even though I saw you last night." I say and he laughs. "It's good to see you too Emma." He says laughing even more. "Your family is going to be here any second." I tell him. "Good thing because I get to leave in two minutes. Man I am not going to miss this place at all." He says to me.

"Hopefully the next time we are in a hospital is for when Alex's son is born." I tell him. "Yeah hop- wait what?" He asks confused. Oh yeah I forgot to tell him about that. "Oh yeah, so Alex is pregnant is 4 and a half months and is having a baby." I explain to him. "That's amazing." He says smiling.

"Yeah, I finally get a cousin on my dad's side. I have other cousins on my moms side but we're not that close." I tell him as everyone walks in.

--------

We are currently sitting in the living room while Ethan and Luke catch up. Ethan walked into his room when we got home and was taken aback by everything in his room. He then tweeted 'Thank you to anyone how sent me gifts while I was in the hospital'. So far he has gotten over a half a million retweets.

Grayson's phone dings and he looks says, "At 2:45 Ethan, Emma, and I have a professional photo shoot in order to celebrate Ethan's return home." He says smiling clear proud of himself. "Thank you Gray." Ethan and I say and I hug him because I'm sitting next to him on the couch and Ethan is on the other couch.

"You're welcome." He says smiling even more. "Oh yeah, you don't need to bring another pair of clothes because they are bring us clothing, and Luke and Cameron the lady said she could take some of you guys if you wanted." He tells all of us.

"Sure if that's okay with Cam." Luke says. "Yeah, sure." She agrees .

--------

Sorry it's been taking forever to update.