Twenty-one

We just pulled into the mall parking lot and Alex is driving her car. I get out of the car and wait for Alex. She comes around to the passenger side and we start walking. "So what are we getting?" She asks. "A dress for the dance Ethan and I are going together." I say casually. "HE FINALLY ASK YOU OUT?!?!?!" She screams. "No, he asked me as a friend." I say sadly.

"That's cool though, at least your going together." She says. "Yeah, at least. Why don't we go in here?" I say. "Okay." She says. We walk into a store and we look at a lot of dresses. Alex hands me some dresses and says, "try these on." "Okay, will do." I say. I walk into the dressing room and Alex gave me 5 dresses so I might be in here for a little bit.

The first one I try on is a tealish dress with a sequin top.

I walk out and Alex turns around. "I like the dress; I just don't like it on me." I state. "Yeah, I would try on another one." She says. "Can you take a picture for me?" I ask. "Yeah sure." I hand her my phone and she takes a picture. "Thank you." I say then walk back into the dressing room.  I take this off then put on black to white ombŕe dress.

I walk out and Alex says, "I really really like this one

I walk out and Alex says, "I really really like this one." "I do too." I say. She take a picture then I walk back into the dressing room. The next on is a two piece white dress. The top is haltered and the bottom flares.

I step out of the dressing room and say, "I really like this one, but I feel it's more for prom or homecoming or something like that

I step out of the dressing room and say, "I really like this one, but I feel it's more for prom or homecoming or something like that." "Yeah, I agree with that." Alex tells me. She takes the picture and I continue to try on dresses.

---------
So I ended up getting the black and grey one and the two piece and after that we got some black stiletto heels.

---------So I ended up getting the black and grey one and the two piece and after that we got some black stiletto heels

The elevator just dinged and we step out. Ethan and Grayson are sitting on the couch in the living room. "Hey guys." I say. "Hello." Grayson says. Ethan nods. "Did you guys have fun today? Probably not." Alex asks. "Yeah, we had fun I guess we kind of just sat here but it was still fun." Ethan says.

I look at the time and it says 6:30, I feel bad for leaving them here for four and a half hours. "Alex, thanks for everything ot was amazing seeing you again, and anytime you're in LA come visit and or stay with us." I say. "Thank you Emma for the offer. Good bye niecey." She says then hugs me. When she let's go I start walking over to the elevator and Ethan and Gray are saying 'Good bye' to Alex.

--------
We just arrived home and Ethan and Gray are apparently starving. "Do you guys want pizza?" I ask. "When do we not want pizza?" Grayson say. "I'm cool with pizza." Ethan says. "Okay, Gray can you call this number?" I ask, while handing him the number to the best New York pizza ever. "All righty." He says. He walk off into the kitchen.

"What did you do all day with Grayson?" I ask Ethan because he is right next to me. "We edited a little bit, we filmed a little tour of Alex's apartment, and then we edited some more." He tells me. "Okay that's cool. Did you explain why you were there, because if you didn't you would look like stalkers." I say.

"Yes we did. Thanks for looking out for us." Ethan says. "Just looking out for you guys." I say and side hug him. Ethan actually pulls me into a really hug. What the heck. I'm so confused he never does this. Is what is going on in my head when this happens. I walk over to the couch and sit down. I take out my phone and look at instagram.

I put the pictures of the dresses on my  account page. I really love the dresses and the shoes I got. My phone dinged and I look down at it because I was daydreaming about Ethan. It's Aliyah.

Aliyah: Hey.

Emma: Hey. What's up.

Aliyah: Has anything happened with Ethan yet?

Emma: Not yet, but I gave Ethan a side hug and he pulled me into a full on hug.

Aliyah: OH MY GODS.

Emma: I know right.

Aliyah: Oh by the way, the junior class is going on a class trip to an amusement park on November 5th.

Emma: That's cool. I really can't wait to see you.

Aliyah: I'm in Georgia, did you forget?

Emma: Oh yeah, tell Tyler, Sean, and Matt, I say hi.

They are her triplet cousins and their are seniors in highschool.

Aliyah: Okay, will do, because they are sitting right here, FaceTime?

Emma: Yeah sure.

I run up the stairs and into ny room and connect my beats to Bluetooth. Aliyah starts facetiming me. "Hey Emma." I see Tyler, Sean and Matt sitting next to her.  "Hey guys. Do you know about the you-know-what now?" I ask. "Yeah but your secret is safe with us." Matt says. "Thank you, it's nice being able to trust people." I tell them.

--------
The pizza just arrived and Ethan and Grayson are eating pineapple pizza and I'm eating plain cheese pizza.