Forty Three

I open the letter from school first.

Ms. Jackson,                                                                                                                                                                                We are sorry for your inconvenience, and it has just been brought to our attention that you have taken all 4 years of biology. We are very sorry that it was not brought to our attention before now. If you have any questions about your new schedule please feel free to call us at (610) 555-693, drop by the main office or email Mr. Asshelmet. Also please drop by the main office to pick up your new schedule.

Sincerely,                                                                                                                                                                    Ethan Asshelmet

"Wow, I have no more Mrs. Diamond or science at all for that matter!" I say after reading the letter and then do a happy dance. "That's great." He says and hugs me. "Thank you, Ethan." I and hug back.

"Ethan why did you send me this letter?" I ask him. "I didn't, but it is from home so I'm assuming it's from my mom or dad." He tell me. "Okay." I say and open it. 

Emma Zoe Bianca Jackson,                                     December 25th, 2014                I've been in love with you for a while now and I don't know how to tell you, so that's why I'm writing you this letter. I've liked you since we were 6, but I've been in love with you since that night when we were in Dublin (Ireland) and we stayed up all night talking. I just love everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your hair, your nose. I could go on forever, but then I would be wasting your time. I truly hope you feel the same way and if not, I will still love you.

Love forever and always,                                                                                                                              Ethan Grant Dolan

"Oh my gods Ethan, how did this get here?" I ask showing him his letter. "Oh my God, I remember writing this. I had put it in an envelope and filled it out and then in my drawer, because I was way to scared to give it to you. I guess my mom found it and thought I forgot to send it." He confesses to me.

"Ethan, that's so sweet." I say, hug him and kiss him on the cheek. "Emma, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks when we pull out of the hug. "Of course." I say and he kisses my lips. Wow. is all I can think. He grabs my hand and we walk toward the elevator.

-------

Right now I'm sitting on my bed in my room about to text Aliyah. I tap on imessage and then tap her name. Just as I am about to start texting my phone starts ringing. It's Sean. It's 2 in the morning, why is he calling. I pick up anyway.

"Hello." I say into the phone.

"Hello, Emma? It's Ashley." The person says into the phone.

"Hey Ashley, why are you calling me from Sean's phone, you have my number?" I ask confused.

"Sean's been in a car accident." She says.

"Oh my god, where is he." I ask concerned.

"In an ambulance on the way to the hospital." She says while sniffling.

"Okay, I'll meet you there." I say and get off of my bed.

"Okay, see you there." She says then hangs up.

I put on slipper and go to put my phone in my pocket, but than I remember that I'm wear Ethan's pajama pants. That's right I said Ethan's pajama pants. Sometimes I steel Ethan and Grayson's pajamas. I'm wearing a 'Don't wait for sleep to dream' and blue flannel pajama bottoms.

 I'm wearing a 'Don't wait for sleep to dream' and blue flannel pajama bottoms

I love my slippers because they got me threw some pretty hard times

I love my slippers because they got me threw some pretty hard times. I walk out of my room and Gray, Ethan, Luke and Cam are still sitting in the living room. Lisa and Sean flew back home a couple of hours ago. "Guys, I'm going to the hospital." I say grabbing my keys from the hook.

"What why?" Ethan asks concerned. "Sean, my friend, has been in a car crash." I say and open the door. "I'm coming with you." Luke and Ethan say in sync. "Ethan, is it okay if just Luke comes with me?" I ask. "Yes, whatever you need." He says and Luke walk over to where I am standing.

"Thank you Ethan." And with that I am out the door, and Luke is behind me.

------

I am currently taking the keys out of the ignition bracing myself for what I am going to see. I open the door and so does Luke. "Luke, I'm really scared." I say and hug him. "Emma, Sean is going to be fine." He says stroking my hair. "Thank you for coming." I say and pull out of the hug.

"You're welcome Emma." He says while walking towards the doors of the emergency room. We walk in the door and I did not think I would be back here so soon.

We walk over to the front desk and the lady looks up at us. "Hello, I'm looking for Sean Folan." I say. "Okay, he's in room 17." She says and Luke and I start to walk off to his room. This hospital has five stories and he is on the first floor I guess. We walk into his room to find his family standing over him.

I can hear his voice, but it is very faint. I walk over to Ashley and put my hand on her shoulder. Luke had stayed back I guess. She jumps a little then turns around. "Oh Emma, thank you for coming, he's been asking for you." She tells me. "Okay." I say and walk up a little closer.

"Hey Sean." I say in a quiet voice. He looks up at me and you can really tell that he was in a car crash. "Hey Emma." He says with a weak smile. His voice is almost non existent.

"Can I talk to Emma, along for a minute." He says trying to make his voice louder. "Yes sure honey." His mother says. Everyone files out the door leaving Sean and I.