Thirty-Six

I see Lisa sitting on the couch, watching a different episode of REAL HOUSE WIVES OF NEW JERSEY. "Hey Lisa." I say and smile at her. "Hey Emma, Grayson is in his room if you need him." She says smiling back. "Thank you." I say and walk towards the bedrooms.

I see Gray sitting on his bed texting someone. "Hey Gray, I have something to tell you." I say nervously. "What's up?" Gray asks. "Well, I was just out with a friend, named Sean, and I was saying good bye and he kissed me, I did not kiss back and I pulled away." I say.

"Oh man, what happened after that?" He asks. "I told him I just wanted to be friends, and then I walked away." I say. "When Ethan wakes up, you have to tell him, if you want an honest relationship with him." He tells me. "I know, and I feel really really bad about it." I say starting to tear up.

"Emma, do you want to vist Ethan. Sam and Aaron are going to meet me there." He asks changing the subject. "Sure, can I change first?" I asks still clearly upset. I walk out of Grayson's room and walk into mine. I walk into my closet and close the door.

I take off my dress and my shoes then, put on a bra with straps. I put on a gray sweater shirt, boy friend jeans and slip on my slippers.

 I put on a gray sweater shirt, boy friend jeans and slip on my slippers

I open my closet door and walk out of the closet. I walk into my bathroom and grab a makeup remover wipe. I take off my makeup and go all natural. I walk out of my bathroom and then my bedroom. I walk down the hall and Grayson is waiting for me.

"My mom is just grabbing her phone." He says then spins the keys in his hands. I walk over to the fridge and take the water out. I put it on the counter and take a cup out of the cabinet. I pour the water into the cup and put a lid on it.

I walk over to where Grayson is standing. Lisa comes out of the guest room and Grayson opens the door.

-------
I get out of the backseat of the car and start walking. It's been forever since I've seen Aaron and I really can't wait to see him. Grayson and Lisa are behind me. It's 10:30 and it's nice that this hospital doesn't have visting hours.

I walk into the front doors and walk towards Ethans room. I stop and decide to wait for Gray and Lisa. I stop right outside of a hospital room and look inside because the door is wide open. I see a two people making out and I start to feel very uncomfortable.

I take a closer look to see what doctor it is and I see Sam. I quickly walk over to Grayson and Lisa who are coming this way and I whisper to Grayson, "Grayson, I'm really sorry to show you this but look in that room." I say and point into the room where I was very creeped out.

He was up to the door and looks in. "Sam?!" He whisper screams. "Grayson?" She asks shocked. He just walks of the door frame and towards Ethan's room. Lisa follows after him. "Sam, that was a really shallow thing to do considering everything that he's going through." I say and walk after them.

I walk into Ethan's room and see Aaron. "Aaron!" I say loudly. "Emma!" He says and I run into his arms. We hug for a while and then I remember the situation that we're in. I let go and just look at him for a couple of seconds.

"Aaron, I've missed you so much and it's amazing to see you. I also wish we didn't have to see each other in the  situation we're in." I say. "I really missed you too." He says hugging me again.

After hugging me Aaron and I both walk over to the table in Ethan's room.

-------------

Sam and Grayson just broke up upon Grayson's request after what happened before. Grayson doesn't seem too upset, considering he was just cheater on. I mean they've only been dating for like three days, so that's probably why

I feel really bad from Grayson, he was just cheated on by his girlfriend, his brother was put into a coma and his dad and sister can't be here to support him in a time of need. This needs to change.

We've been at the hospital for about two hours (so it's 10 o'clock) and everyone is getting tired. Grayson had went to go ask the nurse a question, but I don't know what it is. Ethan's only been in the hospital for a little over twenty four hours, but it's felt like an eternity. I really want my best friend back.

Grayson walks back into the room and whispers something to Aaron. Grayson's been very secretive since we got here, but I've got to respect his privacy.

--------
Sorry for the short chapter, but I want to publish 2 chapters today and if I had continued it would have only been one.

Any way shelby-c and her family got me a pillow with this picture on it and I absolutely love it.