Fifty

The plane just took off and Alex had gotten us first class seats apparently. I am sitting next to Ethan and Grayson is sitting in the seat next to us. I wish I had known that before we got to the airport. I put my phone in the phone pocket and look over at Ethan.

He also looks over at me, grabs my hand and kisses it. He lets go and I reline my seat. I put my blanket, and eye mask on so that I can go to sleep.

----------

We just got to the baggage claim area and Alex is apparently coming in to get us. I feel bad making a pregnant women come in to a very crowed and germy airport. We had made a couple of stops on the way to baggage claim, like going to the bathroom, and buying coffee.

It's 6:36 at night. We walk over to baggage claim number 3 and wait for their bags. Someone taps on my shoulder and it make me jump. I turn around and see Alex. "ALEX!!" I scream hugging, but her stomach was in the way.

She is wearing slightly ripped jeans, brown ankle boot, a white shit and a flower sweater. Her hair is dyed platinum blonde. She naturally has dirty blonde hair from my grandfather Paul, unlike my dad who has black hair.

 She naturally has dirty blonde hair from my grandfather Paul, unlike my dad who has black hair

"Hey Emma

"Hey Emma." She says hugging me back. She says hi to Ethan and Grayson and hugs them to, and it was only a little awkward. Grayson's suitcase comes, so now we are just waiting on Ethan's suitcase.

---------
Alex's limo just pulled up to her apartment building and it is modded with reporters. Her driver opens her door and she gets out, then Grayson, then me, then Ethan. Alex's bodyguard is walking in front of us.

Reporters are screaming out questions. Only one happens to catch me attention. "How does it feel to he the next Kylie Jenner?" I never knew that's how people thought of her. That's really cool that my aunt is the next Kylie Jenner.

We keep walking into the building and walk into the elevator that is already open and waiting for us. Alex hasn't told us where we are staying so I'm assuming it's my parents apartment. "Alex, where are we staying?" I ask because I need clarification.

"It's your choice, my apartment or your apartment." She tells me as the elevator opens up to her apartment. I look at the guys and I already know what they are going to say. We walk out of the elevator and put our stuff down.

"Where do you guys want to stay?" I ask Ethan and Grayson. They look at each other and then nod. "We want to stay in your parents apartment." Grayson tells me. "Sorry Alex, we'll come visit everyday though." Ethan tells Alex so she won't be upset.

"Sure." I say to them. "Do you guys want some food, you just got off of a long flight?" She asks us while wobbling to the kitchen. "Yes please." All three of us say in unison. We walk into her huge kitchen and sit down at the island.

"What do you guys want?" She asks as her chef walks in from the pantry. "I want Chinese food, but than again I always want Chinese food." I say. "We could order it from that really good place and order whatever else you guys want." Alex tells us.

"I want pizza." Ethan says. "Me too." Grayson says after him. "Okay, I'll order it." She says and takes out her phone.

-----------------

We just got to my parents apartment and I am super excited to be back. It's 9:58 and I am super tired even though it is so early in LA. I am currently walking up the stairs to the bedrooms. Alex said she made her Kleinfeld appointment for December 1st so we have tomorrow to do whatever we want. 

I walk into my room and walk over to my bed. I clap so the lights can go on, because my lights are not on. One of my walls in entirely window, so my room is bright considering it's basically 10 o'clock. I place my bag on my bed and walk over to my closet.

I grab a pair of Grayson's flannel pajama bottoms and a random long sleeve shirt. I walk back out of the closet and unload my carry-on. I plug my laptop and my phone into the wall, I put my books on one of my night stands, place my beats, earbuds and my wallet on the other night stand.

I bring the rest of my stuff into the bathroom, except my my sweater, I leave that on a chair. I open the makeup remover wipes and wipe my face down. Once I am down taking off my makeup, I wash my hands and brush my teeth.

I brush my hair after I finish brushing my teeth. I love brushing my hair because once it's brushed I like to feel how soft it is. The ends of my hair is almost dead because of the dye but I really don't care about the ends of my hair because I can just cut it off.

I walk out of my bathroom and then out of my room. My room is on the second floor so I have a great view if the second living room. I was in 6th grade and my dad was picking me and Luke up from school like he did when he was not at training. We got in the back of my dad's light blue Lamborghini

and we realized my mom was in the front seat next to my dad

and we realized my mom was in the front seat next to my dad. "Dad, where are we going?" I asked him. "We are driving to New York City to show you both something." He says excitedly. "Okay." Luke and I both say.

We had arrived at a building and my dad had parked the car and he and my mom both got out of the car. "Come on kids." My mom says to us as she pull her seat forward so we can get out. We walk into the elevator and my dad put a key in. He pushed a button and we go up.

The doors open and we all walk out. "Lukey, Emma welcome to your new apartment." My mom says to Luke and I.

That was a really good day for me for two reasons, 1. I got an 100 on my math quiz, and 2. We bought the apartment. I walk out of my room and down the stairs. Once I am at the bottom of the stairs I walk into the kitchen where Ethan and Grayson are sitting.

-----------
Guys, I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. Since Monday is Halloween in the U.S. I been going to a lot Halloween parties and costume shopping so I have not had a lot of time to upload. As I am writing this I am on my way to a Halloween party (that happens to be on 3 acres of land) as number 26 on the Pittsburgh Steeler's. Wish me luck!