Fifty Three

I am currently in the elevator one floor down from my apartment. I wonder what could be that bad that my both need me. The elevator doors open and I step out. I walk into the first living room where I had guessed Ethan and Grayson to be, and sure enough there they are sitting on the couch.

"What's the matter guys?" I ask and they both turn around. They're eyes are red so it looks like they have been crying. Grayson pats the spot in between them so I walk over to the spot and sit down. "What's the matter?" I ask them again.

"Our dad has cancer." Ethan says. "Oh my gods, guys I'm so sorry for not coming sooner." I say and hug both of them. Suddenly it hits me, we could all lose Sean at any moment. After that realization I start to cry too.

---------

It's been about three hours and I don't think I have anymore tears left in me. We are still sitting in the same spot we were in three hours ago. I hear the elevator ding and we instantly put our guard up. I know they put their guard up because they both look up and have an expression on their faces that could scare any teenager.

I hear foot steps so I get off the couch. I walk out of the first living room and slowly walk over to where the elevator is. Just as I'm about to turn the corner my mom, dad and Alex jump out in front of me.

"Gods, you guys scared the living day lights out of me." I say with a sigh of relief. "Emmy, why are your eyes red?" My dad asks, I guess he noticed I was crying. "I was crying because Ethan and Gray had told me that Sean has cancer." I say with a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Oh Emmy," My dad says. "Emma, are Ethan and Grayson alright?" My mom asks. "Well, they've been crying for more than three hours, so I would say no." I answer. My mom and dad look at each other and they come in for a big old hug.

I hug them back and once that was over I walked back into the first living room with them following me. 

-----------

I am currently in my closet trying to decide on what I am going to wear out to dinner. After my mom and dad comforted Ethan and Grayson, they asked if we wanted to got out somewhere nice, and we said yes. Alex is joining us, and is going to meet us at the apartment and then we will all be going to dinner.

I think I'm going to wear a two piece red dress with beige shoes and beige clutch.

I grab the outfit, plus a bra and underwear and walk out of my closet. I walk over ten feet and then walk into my bathroom. I walk over to my little table and place down the clothes.

I then walk over to shower and turn that on with the control pad. While I wait for the water to heat up I take off my clothes. I walk over to my sink and grab a makeup removing wipe and take off all my makeup. I had a little more makeup on than usual today because I was somewhere that I had to look presentable.

I grab a wash cloth and my phone. I love how the iPhone 7 is water proof so I can text people while showering. I open the big shower door and step in and I instantly feel better.

----------

The limo just pulled up in front of the restaurant and there is an abundance of people with cameras out there. How they knew we were coming here, I don't know. Someone probably sent a snap saying we were going out for dinner, and then followed Alex's limo here.

The limo driver opens the door and we all get out, with paparazzi taking hundreds of pictures. We all flash huge smiles as we walk into the restaurant. Once we get inside the restaurant the employees lock the doors. 

I guess my parents had reserved the whole restaurant for us. When I was in 9th grade my mom and dad would take Luke and I here when we were staying in our apartment, so all the memories are flooding back to me.

"We sit down at a long table in the middle of the restaurant. I have Ethan on my right and my dad on my left.

----------

I am currently sitting on my bed writing my book. I would love if one day this book got published. My mom and dad are sitting on the couches in my room texting some people, probably their publicists.

"Emmy, can you come here for a second?" My dad asks and pats the seat next to him. "What's up dad?" I say when I sit down next to him. "How would the boys feel if your mom and I got you  and the guys a deal to write a book?" He asks me and I look over to mom and she is smiling.

"That would be amazing!" I scream and give him a hug then I hug my mom. "I'm going to go tell them right now!" I scream again. I run out of my room before they can answer and run to Grayson's room.

"Grayson guess what I just found out." I say before rounding the corner. When I get in there I find Ethan also in there. "What?" Grayson asks when looking up. "My mom and dad got a deal and we get to write an amazing book." I scream and start jumping up and down.

"That's amazing." Ethan says and Grayson just looks stunned. My mom and dad appear in Grayson's door way. "What do you guys think?" My mom asks Ethan and Grayson. "This is amazing news." Ethan says to them. "This is going to be awesome."Grayson also says.

"So we'll tell them yes?" My mom asks us. "Yes." I say and Ethan and Grayson nod their heads yes. They walk out and I am super excited for this. "I can't freaking wait." Grayson says with a huge smile.