Fourty

It's Tuesday and I have not seen any of this weeks video yet so I am very excited. Ethan is going to be released on Friday and everyone is super excited. It's about 11:30 in the morning and I'm in my closet trying to figure out what I'm going to wear while my sopping wet hair is dripping down my back.

I pick out a black lace up shirt with some boyfriend jeans and black high top Converse. I also grab a random phone case from my drawer. It says '100% authentic 100% myself'. My parents got me that for my 16th birthday along with some other things like: a car for back home; money in my college fund; and the case.

 My parents got me that for my 16th birthday along with some other things like: a car for back home; money in my college fund; and the case

I'm not a brat. I do work for everything I get, but on birthdays everything is different. On birthdays my parents don't care about working for stuff. When I was young my mom would tell me about the importance of money and how you have to work for thing and how my parents can't just hand what I want to me.

I put my hair up into a really high bun and dry my back. I then put on the shirt and my pants, then ankle socks and the shoes. I walk out of my room and Grayson is going to the hospital now and I'm going to school but I'm going later because I have to pick up everything in Ethan's gym locker, like his clothes that he was wearing when he was brought to the hospital.

Grayson is dropping me at school. I grab a bag so I can throw everything from his locker in it. I believe school is still going on so maybe I'll see Aliyah or someone else I know. I am really loving the meaning of my tattoos, ever since Ethan was put into the coma because it makes me realize what I take advantage of.

"Hey Grayson." I say smiling while walking towards him. "Hey Emma, you ready to go?" He asks. "Yep." I say and walk to the door. On Sunday night my mom and dad went home because Ethan woke up so now they have less to worry about.

--------

I am currently walking down the hall to the boys locker room. Mr. Asshelmet is taking me in there just encase there is any boys there. (I know I said Dr. Ulm was the principal but just forget that, I had forgotten that Mr. Asshelmet was the principal). I've been in the boys locker rooms a couple of times before so I know what to expect.

Mr. Asshelmet steps in first then he motions for me to come in. I walk in and find Ethan's locker, it's locker 1216. I put the combo in and open it. The boys locker room is not much different from the girl locker room. The first time I went in here I almost died from the smell. I don't know how Ethan and Grayson stand it.

The girls locker room smells like flowers and meadows. I take all of his clothes out and walk back out. "Thank you Mr. Asshelmet." I say and walk down the hallway. I think he's still in there, probably checking for drugs like he did in the band room. Legally he can not go into the girls locker room so he is probably going to have a female teacher check.

I sprint up the stairs and walk out the door leading to the stairs. The bell rings and I try to get out of school but crowd brings me into my math class. "Hello Ms. Jackson, it's nice of you to finally join us." Mr. Schmidt says to me. "Oh no, I was just here picking something up." I tell him with the whole class staring at me.

(Mr. Schmidt in real is my favorite teacher and is super sweet person, so he is just made up.)

"Go sit in your seat." He says and points to his seat. "But I have to go." I say fighting back. "Okay than I call him." He says to me in a super sassy tone. "Okay do so." I say fighting back. I sit in my seat and Mr. Schmidt calls the main office. "Um... hello, can you send Mr. Asshelmet to my room please?" He asks. "Yeah sure." The office lady says and then she hangs up.

After about 3 minutes of me sitting in my seat and Mr. Schmidt giving me the stink eye Mr. Asshelmet walks in. "Eric, what's the matter?" Mr. Asshelmet asks. "Emma, here thinks that she can just come to class and than just leave whenever she wants." Mr. Schmidt says though shut teeth.

"Oh no, she can leave she was just picking something from the locker room." Mr. Asshelmet explains to Mr. Schmidt. "Bye Mr. Schmidt." I say to him and wave as I leave.

---------

My Uber just dropped me off in front of the hospital and now I'm speed walking down the hall to Ethan's room. I am supposed to be at the hospital by 2:30 so they can upload the video and right now it is 2:27. I am never late. Since both my parents are famous in someway we always had someone making sure my family was on time.

I walk into Ethan's room and Grayson is sitting on a chair next to Ethan's bed. I take a seat on the other side of his bed and realize that I have to explain myself as to why I'm just getting here now.

"Sorry I'm late. I was about to leave school but then the bell rang and the crowd pushed me into Mr. Schmidt's room, then he didn't believe that I was supposed to leave so then we fought and he called Mr. Asshelmet he then let me leave and now I'm here." I explain.

"It's fine you're not late you were three minutes early." Ethan says to me. "Yeah, I know, but when you're on time, you're late, and when you're early, you're on time." I explain to them. "Okay what ever floats your boat. We need to upload this weeks video." Grayson says then takes out his phone. I hand Ethan his and I take out my own. We open Snapchat and do the normal thing we do every Tuesday.

"So what is this weeks video about?" I ask them after the Snapchat video. "You have to watch it to find out." They say in unison. "Okay, give me the computer." I say and Grayson hands me the computer.

---------

This weeks video is a time lapse of Ethan in the coma, me crying and Grayson being frustrated. "Oh my gods, Grayson where did you hide the camera?" I ask him. Grayson gets up and says, "Over here, in between the huge teddy bear and one of the flower vases." He says pointing over to the teddy bear. "Oh okay." I say and laugh.

------------

Watch 8:12 to 8:18 for the pronunciation of Asshelmet.