Twenty-six

When we pull out of the kiss, I didn't want it to end. "I've been wanting to do that for sooooo long" Ethan tells me. "I've waited a while to do that too" I say to him. Aliyah would be screaming if she were here. The DJ starts talking, "The dance is rapping up in 5 minutes" 

"Do you guys want to go" Grayson says when he walks over with Sam. "Yeah" Ethan says. We all walk out of the gym and put the front doors of the school. We walk over to the limo and the driver opens the door. Sam and Grayson get in first then Ethan and I.

Ethan is holding my hand and we're sitting very close to each other. "Emma, will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" Ethan asks me smiling yet you can still tell he's nervous. "It would be my honor" I say to him. He kisses my cheek when he says that.

"Awwww" Grayson says when he kisses my cheek and Sam is just smiling.

----------
We just got home and I sprint into my room. I take out my phone and FaceTime Aliyah. She picks up right away.

"What's up Emma?" She asks me.

I run into my closet once again and close to door.

"Something magical happen at the dance tonight" I say.

"What happened?" She asks curiously.

"Ethan kissed me..." I say.

"Oh My Gods, you're joking right?" She asks.

"Would I ever joke about that?" I ask laughing.

"Oh yeah" She remembers.

"And he asked me on a date" I say casually.

"WHAT THE HELL, THIS IS WHAT I MISS WHEN I LEAVE FOR A LITTLE BIT" She screams.

"Yep, look I got to go, I just thought I would inform you on what happened tonight before Ethan, Grayson and I go out" I say.

"BYE EM" She says then hangs up. I put my phone on the dresser and take off my dress. I get my batman dress, black stilettos, a black bow ring, a yellow clutch and a phone case that says 'all ways be your self, unless you can be batman, THEN always be batman.

 I get my batman dress, black stilettos, a black bow ring, a yellow clutch and a phone case that says 'all ways be your self, unless you can be batman, THEN always be batman

I unlock my closet door and walk out. I see Ethan sitting at the counter and Grayson sitting on the couch. They're wearing their Superman and Batman shirts. "You ready to go?" Grayson asks when he sees me. "Yep" I say and walk towards the door and grab my keys.

----------
I just woke up and it's 5:45 and I went to sleep at . I decide to wake up early so I can just chill and not rush. I walk into my closet and grab a bra and underwear. I walk back out of my closet and out of my room. I walk into my bathroom and close the door then lock it.

I turn on my phone and play so music. Last night I decided that I will listen to more music. I turn on my shower, take off my bra and underwear and hop in the shower.

---------
I just got out of the bathroom. I've already done my makeup so that's out of the way. I walk into my closet and grab a grey shirt, short shorts and gray sneakers.

 I walk into my closet and grab a grey shirt, short shorts and gray sneakers

It's 7:24 so I throw my hair into a flipped ponytail

and walk out of my room. I grab my bag and a granola bar from the cabinet. I then walk back to Grayson's room and see him grabbing his bookbag. I turn around and see Ethan grabbing a granola bar as well. "You guys ready to go" I ask as I grab my keys.

"Yep" they both say and walk out the door.

----------
School just ended and I'm walking towards the car. I believe Tuesday's are the only day that Ethan and Grayson don't have football after school, other than yesterday, because of the dance.

I open the drivers door and get in. On the days that Ethan and Grayson have football I usually go home and do whatever and at 7 o'clock I pick them up from school. I take my phone out of my pocket and take a couple of snaps and send them to some friends and to my story.

I hear the doors open and Ethan gets in next to me and Grayson gets in the back. I put the keys in the car and start backing up out of the parking spot. "Hey guys, how was you day" I ask while doing so. "Good" Gray says. "Better now that I'm with you" Ethan says. Awwww.

----------
We just got home and Ethan and Grayson sprint to their editing laptop. It's time for another Dolan Twin Tuesday. I believe Grayson uploaded it last night so all he need to do is press publish. "Ethan, where are we going tonight?" I ask so I know what to wear.

"Just wear something fancy and be ready at 8" He tells me. "Okay" I say and walk to my room. I open my door and walk into my closet. My phone bings and it says that Ethan and Grayson uploaded a new video. Hey why not watch it, I have 5 hours to get ready.

-----------
I just finished the video and it was a long video. It was 20 minutes long. It all started with the party, then it went to the airport, then to the plane suprise, then us in see your dads, then to seeing our families, then to us driving to New York City,  to my conversation with Alex, to the apartment tour, shopping for their rooms, to the Kelly Ripa show, to ice skating, to them going out while I was with Ashley, then when they went out again while I was with Thomas, then when we met with Alex, to then to the dance.

It's 3:30 so I decide to write in my notebook.

------------
Sorry for the boring chapter. I'm still getting over what happened. On happy (maybe) note, yesterday and today in New York it was/is 42° and I'm loving it besides for the fact that my hand are so numb. I looovvveee the cold so much. The summer make me annoyed.

Like why do you have to be so hot. Anyway love you guys. Comment anything you want to see or anything in general.