Fourteen

The Kelly Ripa show just ended and I had a lot of fun because we called some fans, she had the boys do my makeup because I had taken it off for the segment and then during commercial I had my makeup done by a professional again and we FaceTimed our school.

I walk with the boys to the parking lot where the limo is waiting and Aliyah is trying to FaceTime me. I pick and say, "Hey Aliyah." "Hi Aliyah." Ethan says. "Hello Aliyah." Gray says. "Hey Emma, hey Ethan, hey Grayson. Say hi to the whole school." "Hi everyone." We say in unison.

"You guys did amazing on the show." Someone from the crowd screams, I think it was Sam, one of Ethan and Grayson's fansgirls. "Thank you." I say. "Listen I got to go, but I'll talk to you later, okay." I says to Aliyah. "Okay, bye Emma." "Bye Aliyah." I say then hung up.

I look over at Ethan and Grayson and they are both taking snaps. I decide to take one as well. "Hey guys, just finished up with the show." I then push the arrow button and push my story and the the arrow button again. Ethan opens the door for Gray and I.

"Why thank you Ethan." I say, than curtse. "You're welcome, ma lady." He says than bows. I giggle, what the hell, why am I giggling for, I think to my self. I get in, then Grayson gets in, then Ethan gets in and closes the door. "So Ethan I need to get a dress for the Halloween dance and you to get a tux." I tell Ethan.

"Okay, but I have a tux back at the apartment in L.A." Ethan tells me. "Oh, so then I'll see if Alex wants to help me pick out a dress." I state. "Okay sounds great." He says. "So Grayson are you going to the ball/dance." I ask. "Yeah, I think so." He says.

"OO, are you asking anyone?" I ask him. "Yep." He simply says. "Who?!?!" I say kind of screaming. "Sam Kingston, my lab partner in chemistry." Gray whispers. "Oh cool, she's my partner in History." I tell him.

When I was in 8th grade I was taking a 10th grade biology course and 10th grade math course. So now I'm taking college level math and science courses. So I don't have Ethan or Grayson in either of those classes which is annoying because I am stuck with a bunch of people I don't know.

"Hey, do you want to go to the One World Trade Center for dinner?" I ask. "Sounds great." Ethan says. "Yeah, that's awesome." Grayson says. "Okay, I'll make the reservation now." I take my phone out of my pocket of the dress, that I got to keep.

I look up the number because I had only been there once; which was for my dad's 40th birthday two years ago and I don't even make the reservation, my mom did.

"Hello, I'd like to make a reservation for 7 o'clock." I say in to the phone.

"Yes okay, what is the reservation name?" Some lady asks.

"Emma Jackson." I tell the lady

"Okay, see you then." The lady says then hangs up.

"Okay the reservation is at 7 and it's 12:30. What do you guys what to do until then?" I ask. "I personally what to go to Rockefeller Center and go Ice Skating." Gray says. "That's a great idea." I say. We both look at Ethan to see if that's ok, and he is just looking out the window.

"Is that okay." I ask. "Yeah sure." He says without looking away from the window. I know something is upsetting him. When we get to the apartment I'll ask him. It hurts me to see him like this. I see something that looks kind of like a refrigerator; so I open it.

There's a bottle of sparkling water and three champagne glasses. "Who wants sparkling water?" I ask. Grayson and Ethan both raise their hands. Pour Ethan's first because he look like he needs it, then I pour Grayson and finally I pour mine.

The car parks in front of the apartment and the driver opens the door. "Thank you." I say. "No problem miss." He says. I fix my dress to make sure there are no problems with it and before I know it Ethan and Grayson are out of the car.

I open the door to the building. Ryan is still sitting at the front desk. "Hey Ryan." I say. "Hey Emma." He says with a smile. I push the button for the elevator and it opens. I get in, then Ethan and Grayson get in. I put my key in the slot and push the floor button.

----------
So I see Ethan sitting on the couch and Grayson is in his room doing god know what, so I decide to see what's bothering him. "Hey Ethan." I say smiling. "Hi Emma." He says still clearly upset. "Ethan, what's the matter? I know somethings bothering you so don't try to brush it off." I tell him.

"It's just Grayson and you know exactly what you want to do in life, and I'm clueless." (I know that he knows what he wants to do in life but this is just for the story plot) He says. That is true I want to be a teacher and Grayson wants to be an actor. "Ethan you're only 16 you've go another 2 to 3 years to think about that." I tell him.

"Thanks Emma. That really helped." He says smiling. "You're welcome." I say hugging him then I get up to change for ice skating because I'm still in my dress. I want towards my room and flip the light switch to my bedroom because I'm right here. I walk into my closet and flip the switch again. I pick out a white t-shirt, light wash jean, a denim jacket and red vans.

I lock my closet door and take off my dress and change my bra and underwear because why not

I lock my closet door and take off my dress and change my bra and underwear because why not. I only put on the shirt and the pants and the shoes and not my jacket because I don't want to get sweaty and gross before I need too.

I unlock my door and walk into my bathroom. I leave my hair in the bun and leave my makeup on and put lotion on my hands.
-------------
Please leave a comment on which which tattoo she should get, because I really can't decide.