Twenty-four

I walk into my bathroom and hop into the shower after taking off my bra and underwear.

Once I'm done with the shower,I put one a new bra and new underwear and walk back into my room. I then walk into my closet and take out my costume. I put on the dress, some red stilettos with a bow on top, the head piece and the arm cuffs.

I walk into my bathroom and do some light makeup and braid a piece of my hair and then put it into a bun

I walk into my bathroom and do some light makeup and braid a piece of my hair and then put it into a bun. When I'm done with that I walk out of the bathroom and into the living room/ kitchen/ dining room. Ethan and Grayson are sitting at the dinner table and are eating cereal.

The school has an optional costume day and Ethan and Grayson have chosen against it and are just wearing a shirt with the superheroes logo in it. I'm wearing my costume, because I'm in the spirt of Halloween. After school at 6 o'clock there is the dance and it ends at 10 o'clock and then there is a party afterwards but I think we're just going to come home, and change. I'm going to wear my batman dress, and there going to change back into their t-shirts.

We're going walk around the grove, maybe get some food. I grab a granola bar from the cabinet and grab my keys from the wall and walk back over to Ethan and Grayson. "You guys ready to go soon?" I ask. "I'm ready" Ethan says then gets up and puts his bowl in the sink. "I'm also ready" Gray says then does the same as Ethan. I grab my bookbag from the floor.

I walk over to the door and open it. I look back and Ethan and Grayson are getting their bookbags. They walk over to the door and each grab their keys then walk out the door I lock it then follow them. They had already pushed the button for the elevator so when I walk over the doors open.

We all step in and Grayson pushes the garage button. Ethan puts on a Kid Cudi song, but I have no idea what song. To be honest I don't really listen to music as much as people would I assume I would because I live with Ethan and Grayson. Other then listen to the songs they play, I don't listen to any music, other then the exception to Iyaz and Elvis.

The elevator dings and we step out. "Okay, who's driving?" I ask. "I'll drive, if that's okay with you guys" Grayson says. "That's okay" Ethan says. "Yeah, that's fine" I say. We walk to the car and I get in the back and except Ethan to get in the passanger seat but instead he gets in the back with me.

"Thanks for sitting back here with me, Ethan" I say to him. "No problem" He states.

----------
Grayson just parked the car and we get out. We start walking towards the school and 9 in 10 people are wearing their costumes. "Wow everyone's wearing their costumes, I feel so left out"  Grayson whispers. "I know right" Ethan also whispers. "You're luck I brought these just in case" I say and quickly sprint back to the car. I grab two bags from the car and sprint back to them

They open the bags and see that their costumes are in the bags. "Emma, how did you even think to bring these?" Ethan asks. "I'm always prepared" I say. "Thanks for the costumes" Gray says. "You're welcome. Now go change before school starts. I'll be right here reading my book" I say.

"Okay" Ethan says before they walk off to the bathroom to change. I walk over to the picnic tables and I sit down. I decide to text Aliyah instead of reading for now.

Emma: Aliyah, I really wish you were here to see this tonight.

It's 7:34 here and it's 10:34 in Georgia so I have no idea if she's up, usually up at like 5 o'clock there because her family wants to get the most out of the days.

Aliyah: I really wish I was there too. I wish you good luck with Ethan tonight.

Emma: Thank you.

I see Ethan and Grayson coming so I text Aliyah back quickly.

Emma: Got to go. E and Gray are coming.

I quickly put my phone back in my pocket of my dress. "You guys look really cute" I tell them. Etham blushes at that statement and Grayson just chuckles. "I got to get to my locker before school, so I'll see you guys later" I say and hug Ethan and Grayson, then walk into school.

I walk to my locker and put my bookbag in my locker. I grab all of my books and start walking towards homeroom.