It's All Over Now

Alfred and I pulled up the the manor and walked inside.
"I'll be down in the cave if you need me." I smiled as I walked up to the den.
"Bruce isn't in there." Alfred announced.
"Maybe I can surprise him when I get back," I walked into the den and hit the notes on the piano that opened the bookcase. I walked down some stairs into the cave and saw Bruce sitting in his chair, facing away from me, "Hello, dear." I smiled as I walked closer. The chair turned to reveal the Joker.
"Hello darling." He smiled at me.
"M-M-Mistah J..." I started backing up.
"I don't think so," He lunged at me and grabbed my wrist, "It's time for you to come home. Your fun and games are over."
"Let go of me!" I yelled as I tried to pull out of his grip.
"You heard the lady," Bruce walked out of the shadows with his mask off but his outfit still on, "Let her go." Joker released me immediately.
"So the Doctor of fear was right... Our favorite billionaire is the Bat." Joker started giggling.
"I'm giving you one chance to leave, Joker." Bruce walked slowly towards him.
"Not until I leave with what's mine." J turned and smiled at me as he walked towards me. Bruce lunged at Joker and grabbed him by his coat and pinned him against the cave wall.
"Leave her alone!" Bruce screamed into J's face.
"Someone has a bit of a temper..." J reached into his coat. Bruce then flung Joker across the room, causing the gun he was reaching for to slide over in front of me. I looked down at it. Then I looked back up to them. Bruce was on top of Joker, hitting him repeatedly. J grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, giving him leverage. Soon they were both on their feet, hitting each other. I grabbed the gun and pointed it at them.
"Stop!" I screamed. They both turned to me and noticed the gun.
"Harley... Put it down..." Bruce begged.
"Harls. You're being an idiot. Put it down." J let go of Bruce and they both stood there, waiting for me to put the gun down.
"No! Because all you'll do is fight. And I don't want this to be over me!" I felt tears forming in my eyes.
"Then come home with me. Come back." J stepped forward and I pointed the gun at him. He stepped back slowly with his hands up.
"Harley... Don't do this...." Bruce tried to step forward but I pointed the gun to him as well.
"This is all your fault," The Joker spat at Bruce, "She was tame with me."
"She's not an animal! She's a person!"
"Stop it! Stop arguing!" I shouted. They turned to me.
"You have to choose, Harls. Me or him," J stepped forward, "Come home."
"Harley, don't. You have a normal life here." Bruce pleaded. I stood there. My mind racing. I couldn't decide. I point the gun to my head.
"No!" They scream in unison.

I pulled the trigger.