The Punchline

"Alright, boys," Joker stood outside a house. Facing his henchmen. He was wearing a purple rain coat and a hat, with sunglasses. His smile was sickeningly evil, "Be sure to have the car ready. This won't take me long." Frost ushered one man to watch the car. He and another man walked over to Joker, who pulled his gun out of his holster and held it in his hand. He turned and walked up the steps, the two men following him. J knocked twice on the door.
"I'll get it!" A female shouted from the other side of the door, which then opened to reveal Barbara Gordon.
"Hello, dear. Is your father home?" J smiled as he flashed the gun to her. She stood, frozen in shock.
"Honey? Who is it?" Commissioner James Gordon turned the corner and stopped in his tracks. J turned to his men and nodded. Joker pulled the gun up to waist level.
"Wanna hear a joke?" He looked at Barbara and smiled. A single tear fell down her cheek. J squeezed the trigger.
"BARBARA!" James screamed as he ran forward to catch her falling body. J nodded and the two men grabbed James, "YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER!" He flailed and kicked, trying to get out of the henchmen's grip. Joker kneeled down to looked at him face to face.
"Oh. She's not dead," He glance over to Barbara, who was laying in a pool of blood, "At least not yet," Joker stood up and began to walk out, "Grab him boys." The henchmen knocked out James and brought him out and threw him in the car. They all jumped in and ran.