Business Is Pleasure

Joker and Zsasz sat in a horrendously outfitted office, giant Joker cards covering the walls. In a corner, a barrel of smiling fish. Behind a grimy mahogany desk sat Joker in his usual attire. Across that, sat Zsasz.
"So, Zsasz. Any news of my darling Harley? I miss her so.." The Joker asked the 'henchman' across from him, a uncharacteristic frown adorning his visage. His eyes lacked their usual psychotic gleam.
"...No sir. Nothing to report on this end." Victor replied.
"Drats! Why can't anyone find her! She might be dead for all I know!" Joker's voice was filled with anger, laced with fear.
"Don't worry, she's in good hand-.." He froze before his sentence was finished.
"What did you just say?" The Joker rose up, slamming his palms down onto the desk. "Where. Is. She?!" He growled out, downright murder in his hateful stare. He walked around the desk, standing beside the now risen Victor. A pale hand latched itself onto the scarred man's throat, forcing him back, and pinning him against a wall. And before he even took notice of the Joker's movement, the cold muzzle of his pistol was pressed against his abdomen. "You will tell everything you know."
"Alright, alright! Just d-don't kill me." Victor stammered out. He was afraid for his life. He had been told of grand visions for the future by Crane, and he wanted them to come to fruition.
"Oh, I'm not going to kill you. I'm just going to hurt you, really really bad." The muzzle lowered to rest against Victor's left kneecap. A shot rang out, followed by a pained scream. And an hour later, Zsasz was covered with cuts, and bruises. Skin was peeled off, a hand missing. Bones broken. A message carved into his back, 'There's nowhere you can hide, darling. - J.' After getting the information he wanted, and having his own fun, another shot rang out. No scream followed it, only silence. And then laughter. He walked over to his desk, picked up the phone, and dialed a number. He stood there, scratching his head with the gun.
"Hello?" A female's voice came from the other end.
"Peyton, darling. I need you to come down to The Comedy Club as soon as possible. We have business to discuss." He hung up and sat down. Smiling to himself.