How Cold

I couldn't believe it. He just..left me. I broke down in sobs, my hands rising to cover my face. How could I have been so foolish, so fucking dumb! I was sure, he'd never forget this. If anyone could hold a grudge, it was the Joker. And not only would I suffer, Wayne might as well. I shakily rose to my feet, collecting the few dollars before stuffing them into my purse. My body hurt all over, however. Not only my face from his strikes, either. My butt did, as did my pussy. Just my groin itself was sore. It didn't help that our combined seed was slowly dribbling out of my pussy, leaking down my leg. I cleaned myself the best I could with a few napkins from my purse. With a deep sigh, I straightened my composure, and wiped my eyes. I left the room, and quickly left the club itself. I stumbled out into nighttime Gotham, rain drizzling down upon my head. Great. Just my night, wasn't it? I sniffled. I began walking aimlessly down the streets, too busy focused on my own thoughts to really go anywhere specific. I thought about visiting Red, but she was probably busy. I didn't want to disturb her, not now. Before I knew it, hours had passed. I went to reach into my purse for the money Joker had given me, before the thought crossed my mind. My hand froze, fingertips grazing the cold steel of the batarang. I took it out of my purse, inspecting it beneath the light of a lamppost. I never really payed attention to it before. I studied it. On one side, in the middle, it had the symbol of the Bat. But when I turned to look at the other, the symbol was risen somewhat. Hesitatingly, I pressed it down. Surprisingly, it did go down. Why would there be a button on a damn batarang? Weird. Without much thought I just flung it back into my purse and continued on my way, once more growing absorbed into my thoughts. I was passing underneath of yet another lamppost, when oddly enough, it grew dark around me. I  went to turn to see if the light had died, but by the time I had turned, a figure taller than my own stood directly before me, garbed in all black.
"Heya, Bats!"