A Price

We got back to Wayne Manor and we sat in the huge living room.
"I hope you hear back soon." Bruce smiled as he turned on the TV. The news was on.
"Earlier today, in front of City Hall, the body of Oswald Cobblepot, better known as The Penguin, was found," The news anchor announced. Bruce turned it up more, "It seems there was a message behind it as well," A picture of his body was displayed on the screen. On his torso, tattooed in green ink 'I will find you', "As of right now, the authorities have no idea what the message means. But we will keep you updated. In other news, Commissioner Gordon-" Bruce turned off the TV. He turned to me. My mouth was ajar. I couldn't believe this. My mouth was dry. I felt light headed.
"Harley...?" Bruce leaned in. I stood up.
"Don't..." I backed away. He stood up and started walking towards me.
"But-"
"No! Someone has died because of me that didn't deserve to!" I felt hot tears streaming down my face.
"Harley, Penguin was not innocent." Bruce stopped as he saw how serious this was.
"He was a coward! He was only greedy. He... He didn't deserve this." I grabbed my jacket off the coat rack, walked to the front door, looked back at Bruce, and left.