All Part Of The Plan

Frost sat in the tree and nodded off, when he heard a car approach. He took his binoculars out to see Dick Grayson get out of his car and walk around the back of Wayne Manor. He shrugged it off. But after about 30 minutes, he and Bruce Wayne walked back around the front. Frost pulled his phone out and dialed the Joker's number.
"What do you want? This better be good." J seemed irritated.
"Well, Bruce has got a friend walking around with him. But they came out of the back of the house from where I can't see."
"Go find out what's going on then, you imbecile." He hung up the phone. Frost put his phone back into his pocket and waited for Dick to leave. Bruce waved to him and then turned back and walked the way he came. Frost jumped down and stealthily walked in the same direction. When he got around the corner, there weren't any doors. Just a garden, a well, and a hill with a waterfall leading into a small pond. He saw Bruce's footprints went to the waterfall then stopped. Frost smiled as he turned to walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I think you're terribly mistaken, Dick," Bruce and Dick then stepped through the holographic waterfall and began to walk around to the front of Wayne Manor.
"I know. He's dead. But I swear... It looked just like him." Dick scratched his forehead.
"Maybe it's just your mind playing tricks on you. How's Barbara?" They reached Dick's car and stood for a moment.
"She's... Okay, I guess. Confused, mainly. Jim was there earlier. He claims that the day he was missing a while back that he went to a bar, got drunk, and blacked out in an alley. So someone picked him up and dropped him off at the GCPD."
"Doesn't sound like Jim." Bruce shook his head.
"Well, I gotta head to work now. Tell Alfred I said hi."
"Will do, Dick. Be safe," Bruce looked up to see the Bat Symbol, "Oh no." He went back to the waterfall and went down to put his Bat outfit on.