Girls Just Want To Have Fun

As I sit there and tie my hair into my pigtails, I notice my pink and blue tips are fading.
"Dog gone it!" I stomp my foot.
"Harls! Keep it down! I'm working!" Mistah J yelled as he scribbled on a piece of paper at his desk. I rolled my eyes. I walked over to him.
"You never play with me anymore..." I said as I rubbed his shoulders. He shrugged my hands off.
"Harley, I said I'm busy!" He shot me a dirty look over his shoulder. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my dresser. I pulled on my fishnets and shorts. Then my shirt.
"I'm going to Red's." I grabbed my jacket and walked out.

I walked up the ivy covered stairs to the door. It was an old Victorian. With Virginia Creeper all over the sides. Fitting. I used the door knocker. I heard leaves rustling on the other side. Then the door opened.
"Harley!" Poison Ivy threw her arms around me. I hugged her back. Her light olive tone skin looked beautiful with her green outfit and red hair.
"Hey, Red." She pulled back and looked me in my eyes.
"Did he hurt you again?" She crossed her arms.
"What? No." I walked passed her into the foyer. It was huge and overrun with plants.
"Don't lie to me." She moved her arm swiftly and her plants formed chairs for us. She sat down.
"I want to go out tonight." I smiled, changing the subject.
"Like, out out?" Red smirked.
"I hear Bruce Wayne is throwing a party ball thing. Do you still have those dresses?" I smile as I clap my hands.
"Duh?" She stands up and walks up the stairs. I follow. Into the one room with only flowers. She walks up to a wardrobe and opens it. All of our formal clothes are there. I grab my red and black sequin cocktail dress. And the black heels to go with it.
"YAY!" I begin to strip and dress into this outfit. Red grabs a long, strapless, deep green dress. With a high slit in the leg. She wore silver shoes with it. We did our makeup. I had winged black liner with a red sparkle shadow. Red did a simple winged black liner and a touch of silver eyeshadow. We did our hair into messy, but formal, buns.
"Ready?" She smiled at me.
"Ready."

We arrived outside of Wayne Manor. There were tons of people walking in. I recognized Bullock and Gordon. We walked in behind them.
"Names?" A guard stepped in front of us.
"Uh, Ha-"
"Hey, easy guys... They're with me." A tall man with dark eyes and dark hair walked up to me.
"H-H-Hi." I stuttered as I became lost in his eyes. Red smiled, winked, then walked off.
"Wayne. Bruce Wayne." He grabbed my hand, and kissed the back of it.
"Everyone knows me, Mistah Wayne." I winked. He stood up straight and grabbed my arm.
"What are you doing here?" He whispered as he dragged me down the hall.
"I wanted a night out. And we all know you throw the best parties," I looked up to him. I noticed how he was running his eyes over my body. He bit his lip gently, "What is it, Master Wayne? You like what you see?" I ran my hand up my leg and lifted my dress up a bit. He grabbed my hand to stop me.
"Stop..." He let go of my hand, which I then used to run up his thigh and grab his hard cock.
"But you want it..." I whisper in his ear. He looks around, grabs my hand and starts walking.
"Just come with me." We take a few turns, then we walk into an office. He locks the door behind us.
"I never took you as the adventurous or spontaneous type." I said as I sat at the edge of his desk, setting my purse down next to me.
"Well, Ms. Quinzel..." He started undoing his tie as he walked towards me, "You have no idea." He took his tie off and set it on the desk next to me.
"Is that so?..." I looked into his dark brown eyes.
"Very..." He leaned in and kissed me. I started kissing him back. I wrapped my legs around his waist, which raised my dress up. I bit his lip. He groaned. He leaned back and looked at me with so much lust in his eyes, "He's not gonna kill me if I do this, is he?"
"Puddin?" I started laughing, "He's too obsessed with Batman to even care about who I'm with. Besides," I kissed up his neck to his ear, "It's much more exciting not knowing." He started kissing me again. My legs still wrapped around his waist, he grabbed my butt and lifted me up. He pressed me against the wall and started kissing my neck. And leaving hickies. He took one of his hands and ran it up my pussy. He groaned at how wet I was.
"No panties, Harley?" He smirked.
"What's the fun in that?" I nibbled his lip. He set me back down on his desk. He got on his knees in front of it and spread my legs.
"I've always wanted to know what crazy tastes like..." Before I could respond, he pressed his tongue deep inside me. I let out a gasp. He started circling my clit with his tongue, plunging it inside me randomly, allowing little moans to escape me. I ran my hands through his hair. He slipped a finger inside me.
"Fuck..." I moan as I feel myself get closer to cumming. He pulled his finger out and put it in my mouth.
"Not yet, pumpkin. You'll cum when I say..." I suck my juices off his finger. He stands up and grabs a fistful of my hair and stands me up, then roughly bends me over his desk. I hear his zipper go down and then he thrusts deep inside me.  I let out a scream of ecstasy. He stopped for a minute to allow me to get used to his size. He pulls out slowly, then thrusts back in hard. He pulled my hair back, so he could whisper in my ear, "Does that feel good?" He thrusts hard again.
"Yes!" I scream as he thrusts deeper and harder.
"Good." He slams my head into the desk and pressed my face against the cold oak wood as he fucked me. Harder and harder. Faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. I clenched around him.
"I'm gonna cum..." I moan. He pulls out.
"No you're not." He flips me over. My back on his desk. He lifts my legs onto his shoulders and thrusts into me. I almost cum.
"Fuck!" I scream. He covers my mouth as he fucks me deep and hard, not worrying about speed. I squeeze my eyes closed. Tears forming at how hard I'm trying not to cum. He grabs my legs behind my knees and starts fucking me faster and faster.
"Can I cum, Master Wayne?" I beg, with tears in my eyes.
"Yes, baby. Cum for me." I let go around him. I grip his desk. Clawing into it with my nails. Leaving grooves in the wood. He pulls out, grabs my hair and forces his cock in my mouth. I grab it and stroke as I suck him at the same time. I love the way it feels in my mouth. "Harley... You're gonna make me cum." I pick up the speed. He grabs the back of my head and starts to fuck my face. I choked but he just kept going. He finally presses his cock all the way into the back of my throat and releases. I feel his hot cum drip down my throat. I suck him more, to make sure I have every drop. He falls back into his chair. I swallow and stand up. I straighten my dress and go to the mirror and fix my hair. I turn back to see him fixing his tie. I walk up and grab my purse off his desk, turn away and begin to walk towards the door. I open it.
"Wait, Harley..." He walks up to me. I turn, "Crazy tastes pretty good." He whispers into my ear. I blush as I walk out the room. He closes the door as he walks out and goes the opposite way. I turn a few corners and find Red dancing with Bullock. Gross. She makes eye contact with me and smiles, excuses herself and walks over to me.
"You've been gone for awhile." She winked.
"I have, yes. Are you ready?" I smile.
"Yes," she squints and leans in closer to me, "You'll have to cover those hickies or J is gonna have an aneurysm." I cover my neck with my hand. I reach into my purse to grab my compact, when I cut my finger on something.
"OW!" I yell as I pull my hand out, blood trickling. Red grabs a napkin and wraps my finger. I glance into my purse and see a small, black Batarang with knife edges. I inhale sharply and look up. I look right towards Bruce. He gives me a wink and raises his wine glass.