Protection

Bruce and Alfred pulled up to Arkham, Bruce got out of the car and helped me walk over.
"Are you okay?" Bruce opened the door and helped me in, then got in after me.
"Zsasz. He meets with Crane," I looked up at Bruce, "You don't think that Crane would tell him where I've been do you?" There was slight excitement in my voice.
"No... Why would he? Crane is your friend."
"I'm just not used to having friends." I looked out the window and watched the houses go by.

When we got home, we sat down.
"I'll go make some tea, sir." Alfred turned on the TV then walked out. On the television, Harvey Dent stood at a podium. Bruce turned the volume up.
"The body of Victor Zsasz was found almost in the same exact location as Oswald Cobblepot's. And there was a message on this one too," He lifted up a picture. It was of Victor's body. His back to be exact. Carved into it said 'There's Nowhere You Can Hide. -J', "There is little we know right now, but if you know anything, please contact Commissioner Gordon or myself. Thank you." He walked off screen. Bruce turned down the volume and pulled his cell phone out.
"Harvey? It's Bruce," He stood up and walked around a little, "Yes, I'm well. But, I'm calling in regards of your speech. The Joker is after Harley Quinn. Who has been rehabilitated and she currently works at Arkham. She needs protection. Can you get extra guards and some GCPD at the asylum? And also, Batman might be interested in helping," He waited for a moment with a smile on his face, "Of course. I'll give him a call." He hung up and looked at me.
"Why you looking out for me, Bats?" I stood up and walked over to him, "I was there when Jason died. And I didn't stop J..." There were tears brimming in my eyes.
"Because I know you're a good person. You did everything bad for Joker. Because you loved him."
"I still love him, Bruce..." I felt the tears fall over my cheeks. His mouth fell into a frown. He pulled me into an embrace and held me. He stroked my hair.
"It's gonna be okay, Harley. I promise." He said, but it sounded like he wanted to convince himself more than me.