Red Handed

Joker sat in his office, with only a lamp on. He was talking to himself.
"Uh, boss?" Zsasz stepped into the room. Joker withdrew his gun and pointed it at him.
"Where is she?" He growled.
"We haven't heard anything yet. I'm sorry."
"Bring me Poison Ivy." Joker lowered his gun. Zsasz turned on his heel and walked out.

Zsasz walked up the sidewalk to the ivy covered home. When he reached the door, he knocked. Poison Ivy opened the door.
"Can I help you?" She asked, repulsed.
"Look, I don't like you either. But..." He looked over his shoulders, "Harley is in trouble." He whispered it to where she could barely even hear.
"What?!" She pulled him inside.
"She cheated on J, and he found out. He's pissed. She ran away. We can't find her. Do you know where she is? Have you seen her?" Zsasz sat on a stump.
"No... I haven't..." She sat adjacent to him, "I haven't seen her since we went to the Wayne ball."
"Wait. What?" Zsasz leaned in closer, "Look... I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to take her back to J. I want to know she's safe. She always made me tea and always made sure I was okay. I guess the psychologist in her never left," He chuckled to himself, then shook his head, "But, Dr. Crane has told me some things."
"Why would Dr. Crane be conversing with a criminal who's not in his office?" Ivy leaned back in her seat.
"Because... Crane is Scarecrow..." He sighed.
"I would say I'm surprised but I'm not. The whole thing makes sense now. Phobias and what not. But what has he told you?"
"She's trying to get her job back. He interviewed her. She was with Bruce Wayne."
"Fuck..." Ivy sighed as she rubbed her temples.
"I know. But I was supposed to retrieve you for J to talk to you. I'll say you weren't home." Zsasz stood up and went for the door.
"Hey..." Ivy spoke up. Zsasz turned back to look at her, "Tell me anything you hear, please..." She had tears in her eyes.
"Of course." He walked out.