Schedule

"Harley, time to get up!" I heard Bruce say, very cheerfully, as he pulled open the curtain, causing the sun to crash through the window.
"Ugh..." I threw a pillow on top of my head.
"Oh no you don't," Bruce pulled the comforter off of me, "You need to be ready and out those doors in about 30 minutes."
"It's already 7?" I sprung out of bed and scurried to the closet.
"I'll go get your coffee ready." Bruce chuckled and walked out the room. I pulled out a red lace collar blouse and a black pencil skirt. I threw them on, alone with some black pumps. I did my hair into a ponytail. And just a simple splash of makeup. Some eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen.
"How do I look?" I did a spin.
"Marvelous, Ms. Quinn." Alfred smiled.
"Stunning as always." Bruce walked over and kissed my forehead before handing me my coffee in a little to go cup.
"Thank you," I sipped it, "Yeah, way better than Crane's." I giggled to myself. Then I quickly hardened my face, remembering I had to counsel him today.
"Are you ready?" Alfred walked over to me.
"Yes, ready when you are." I smiled as I grabbed my black blazer off the back of the chair at the table.
"Have a good day. I'm here when you need me." Bruce leaned down and kissed me.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~

"She's leaving, Boss." Frost said into his cellphone, as he sat in a tree near Wayne Manor, scoping out with binoculars.
"Very good. On schedule. Let me know if anything unusual appears to happen." Joker laughed as he hung up the phone.