Secret Art: Railgun Meteor Of The Thunder Dragon

Mikoto could hardly believe her eyes. "Y-you all came for me......."

Natsu grinned."What did ya expect? You're a member of Fairy Tail!! Mess with one of us and you mess with all of us!!"

"Where are the others!?"

"Oh! Gramps and Mira are fighting that weird Aqualas guy. Lucy and Juvia are helping Gray fight off some weird......um...what did you call it?"

"They're called Sabre Toothed Blood Leeches." Said Gravix. "These caves are full of them."

"Oh yeah that!!"

Happy and Charle circled above.

"Watch out" Shouted Happy. "Looks like that monster isn't done yet!!"

Black Whisper lumbered forward on his scaly legs roaring furiously. "NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! THIS IS ALL WRONG!!! I HAVE TO FIGHT THE GIRL ONE ON ONE!!!! THIS WILL RUIN ALL MY CALCULATIONS!!!!!!!"

"Surrender Black Whisper!!" Shouted Erza raising her sword. "It ends here!!"

Black Whisper's monstrous eyes burned with rage. "OH IT IS OVER ALL RIGHT!!! BY INTERFERING HERE, YOU HAVE RUINED ALL MY CALCULATIONS, ALL MY CONSTANT PLANNING, BECAUSE OF YOU I MIGHT NEVER REACH LEVEL 6!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THIS, I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!

Black Whisper opened his maw and blasted a powerful blast of vortex energy into the roof of the cave. There was giant blast of light and energy and the entire cavern was torn apart till nothing was left of the cave but the surrounding rubble. The once blue sky glowed blood red as if it could sense the evil energy eminating from Black Whisper's scales.  Black Whisper spread his dark giant wings wide.

"Now Fairy Tail!!" Shouted Black Whisper. "YOU SHALL FEEL TRUE PAIN!!!"

Black Whisper flew into the air and blasted his swirling vortex of spatial energy from his mouth. Mikoto leapt in front of her friends and folded her electric wings over to block the the blast. The energy rammed against the defensive move and Mikoto gritted her teeth as she pushed with all her might against the powerful blow.

Laxus raised his clenched fists into the air and began to chant. "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plundge from the heavens and reap destruction!! Raging Bolt!!!"

A tremendous bolt of yellow lightning blasted into Black Whisper and the great dragon crashed into ground creating a massive crater.

Natsu launched himself into the air using the fire on his fit like booster rockets. "Iron Fist of The Fire Dragon!!" Natsu dived down at Black Whisper, plundging his firey fist into the dragon's skull.

Black Whisper roared in pain and threw Natsu off with a swing of his head. Black Whisper swiped his claws at Natsu, knocking him into the rubble.

"Natsu!!" Shouted both Wendy and Mikoto. Both of them puffed up their cheeks.

"ROAR OF THE THUNDER DRAGON!!!"

"ROAR OF THE SKY DRAGON!!!"

Mikoto exhaled a ginormous blast of electricity while Wendy exhaled a huge twister of wind. The two moves combined into a huge tornado of wind and electricity.

"This is...A unison raid!!" shouted Black Whisper right before the combined Roar attack hit him.

Black Whisper was thrown into the air. Next to him Gajeel had been boosted into the sky by Gravix's gravity magic.

"Rod of the Iron Dragon!!" Gajeel rammed his giant metal gurdurr like arm into Black Whisper, smashing him into the ground again.

"Natsu!!" Erza shouted changing into her Flame Empress armor. "Here!!" Erza slashed outwards with her sword and a blast of flame erupted from her blade.