Dance Of The Two Dragons

"Now." said Black Whisper. "I think it's time we began."

Black Whisper snapped his fingers and the chains binding Mikoto disintegrated into smoke. The device around her neck also fell off.

"What are you doing?" said Mikoto apprehensively.

"Well didn't I explain before?" said Black Whisper. "The only way for me to reach level 6 is if you and I fight each other at full strength....In other words....I need you to fight back."

Black Whisper's distorted face suddenly gave a violent eruptive jerk. "Roar of The Spatial Dragon!!!"

A blast of purplish swirling energy blasted out from Black Whisper's face like a tornado of power. As the blast neared, Mikoto could feel the energy sucking in, as if it wanted to suck her body into oblivion. Mikoto dodged just barely as everything the blast touched was torn to pieces and dissapeared into nothingness.

"You don't have to do this!" shouted Mikoto. "Why couldn't you have made a new life in this world!?"

"Because....." said Black Whisper walking closer and glowing with power. "I don't just want to go back to our world.....no, that's just part of the bigger picture, I want to place both worlds under the control of Hydra Head. The two universes will bow to me and dance on the heads of the great snake."

Black Whisper moved in a blur of speed and raised his fist. "Spatial Dragon Distortion Fist!!!!"

Mikoto tried to dodge Black Whisper's blow, but she was still grazed in the side. Mikoto grunted in pain as the bandages on her sides were torn to shreds and some of her old wounds were reopened. Mikoto stumbled to the ground with blood dripping a little from her side. "S-so quick?!"

"That would be my Dragon Born ability." said Black Whisper. "It's the ability that seperates us from normal Dragon Slayers. My ability distorts the space around me and allows me to move faster then my opponent. Your ability manifests lightning into wing like forms, what those wings do........well you best figure that out before I kill you...."

Black Whisper shimmered again and moved at eye popping speeds aiming another Distortion Fist at Mikoto's chest. Mikoto's bangs flashed and a tremendous bolt of lightning collided with Black Whisper who leapt back, his robes smoking.

Mikoto then yelled and blasted an immense widespread electrical storm at Black Whisper who shimmered and sped over to Mikoto, seeming to dodge every single lightning strike.  "Multi Arm Bash Of The Spatial Dragon!!!"

Black Whisper's fists moved at impossible speeds as he punched MIkoto like a gattling gun. Mikoto flew into the wall of the cave where she created a huge crater in the wall. Mikoto coughed up some blood and fell to the ground.

"My, my" said Black Whisper. "Are you even trying to fight me?"

Mikoto glared at Black Whisper. "You can kill me.......but leave the rest of Fairy Tail alone."

"I'm afraid that part isn't negotiable." Said Black Whisper. "That foolish guild is the one that challenged me. I am afraid that the only way to make sure those fools live, is that if you defeat me."

"In that case." Said Mikoto as yellow electricity began to combine with her bluish white electricity. "You won't mind if I take a couple of your limbs."

The massive electrical wings burst into being and spread out from Mikoto's back, taking up the entire cavern. Mikoto yelled and launched herself at Black Whisper, creating a crater as she kicked off from the ground. "Demolition Fist Of The Thunder Dragon!!!"

Mikoto's lightning engulfed fist shot out a powerful lightning energy blast. However Mikoto's blast was swallowed up by a portal which had suddenly opened up in front of Black Whisper. Black Whisper moved with even more speed then before and rammed into Mikoto from the side, breaking several of her ribs.