Titania and Railgun

"UUgggghhhhh........" Mikoto woke up feeling like she had been trampled by 250 elephants. When she looked around she noticed two things, she was in some kind of wooden room on a strange comfy bed, and there was yelling coming from somwhere below her. Mikoto got out of the bed tried to walk, and plain fell over. Her legs felt like complete jelly.

"Aw come on....." MIkoto moaned as she attempted to stand again.

Finally, Mikoto was able to walk some what by leaning on to the wall as she moved. She continued leaning against the wall and moved over to the entrance of the room where she found the enemy of all people in her condition: stairs.

"Okay." said Mikoto. "You can do this."

MIkoto leaned on the stair railing and put her foot down on the first step, which immediately broke and caused her to fall on her back and slide down the stairs like an upside down penguin. when Mikoto got to the bottom, she slid along the floor until she crashed into a wall on the opposite end of the stairs. A cabinet above her opened up to reveal old rusted pots and pans which all fell on top of her.

"Mikoto!" Lucy ran over and removed the pots and pans from on top of her friend. Mikoto groaned and sat up.

"Lucy.......where are we? What happened?"

"You collapsed and went unconscious. We moved you into one of the old houses in town. It's strange though, there's no one living in this town as far as we can tell. So how are you feeling?"

"Like I tried to take a Natsu diet and ate fire." Mikoto shook her head so the ringing could stop. "What's that yelling sound?"

"Oh, Gray and Natsu are argueing as usual."

"Wait, Gray's here!?"

Lucy twiddled her thumbs nervously. "Looks like master sent him, Erza, and Wendy to bring us back.....hehhehehehe....heh..heh....." Lucy began to sweat nervously.

Suddenly another door on the ground floor opened and Erza walked in. Her expression was one of absolute fury. Mikoto suddenly started hoping that she wasn't the object of her anger.

"Where is Natsu?" Erza asked.

"In the room next door......" said Lucy with a terrified squeek.

Erza looked at Mikoto with eyes that seemed to catch on fire. "I will have a talk with you later."

"Y-yes ma'am." Mikoto stuttered suddenly feeling very very small.

Erza walked off to another door, walked in, and slammed it shut. The yelling suddenly went silent. Then it was followed by screaming as Natsu and Gray burst out of the room in an attempt to escape the wrath of Erza. Gray managed to run to the other end of the room while Natsu was caught by the leg in Erza's iron tight grip.

"Nooooooooo!!!!!!!" Natsu shouted with tears in his eyes. "I DONT WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!"

"ME EITHER!!!!!" shouted Happy who was dangling by his tail in Erza's other hand. "I AT LEAST WANT TO EAT SOME FISH BEFORE I GO !!!!!!!!!!

Natsu and Happy were dragged screaming back into the room and the door slammed shut. Gray sat on the other end of the room sweating and muttering to himself. Mikoto looked at her hands to find that she was sweating insanely too.

"W-Why do I feel so........?" Mikoto stuttered.

"Maybe it's not too late to run all the way back to Magnolia Town." said Lucy.

"No......."Said Gray. "It doesn't matter where we hide..........she will find us."

Wendy walked into the room with Charle walking next to her heel. When she saw Mikoto she went absolutely ecstatic with excitement. "Oh! You must be Mikoto Misaka, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Wen-"