Zvesda of The Dark Mirrors

The Rocks Of Peril. A dangerous place full of cliffs, canyons, and dangerous creatures. It was also the birthplace of Zvesda 20 years ago. When the mysterious man known as Black Whisper had found him after wandering the canyons lost. They both had things in common, they both had nowhere to belong to in this world, they both had no remembrance of how they came to be in this world, and they both thirsted for the power they could not reach. Zvesda had heard Black Whisper talk about the mysterious level 6 for ages, never knowing what it meant, never knowing what it meant to be categorized by levels. But Zvesda did know one thing. Achievement of this would mean god-like power, power unseen by any in this day or age. Unseen by any because though the ability to reach it was theoretically true, that's all it was.....theories. It wouldn't be until that level was reached in which the theories would be turned into fact.

Now Zvesda waited on the cliff overlooking the Canyon edge in an attempt to find the one who had come from his master's world. He knew why his master wanted that girl, even if he still didn't know what exactly his master was. The girl was the key......the key to reaching that level 6.

"If I can reach level 6 then I will be able to return home." Black Whisper had said. "And the only way for me to achieve that now is if I defeat one level 5.......that girl, she is a level 5......I can sense it."

And Black Whisper's senses were usually right. It was the nature of his power, the ability to create a portal anywhere also had a strange side effect of giving one a slight omnicience. When Black Whisper's experiment in creating a portal back resulted instead in creating a portal in, he had for an instant tasted the girl's power and found her equal if not at least close to equal. Zvesda would do anything in his power to help capture that girl and give his master that ultimate power. But first.....he would need to crush the infernal guild known as Fairy Tail. Gravix had been a fool to allow himself become captured by that weakling guild. How it had happened was of no concern, what mattered was that the interfering guild was rendered crushed before his master.

Zvesda suddenly looked alert, his wild black hair blowing in the wind. Hundreds of feet below, he could just make out the specks of travelers. Zvesda made a circle in the air with his hands and instantly a transparent lens formed in the air like water spreading outward. Through the lens Zvesda was able to get an up close look at his targets. According to Aqualas, the one they seeked was the brown haired girl near the center of the group. Zvesda dispelled the lens and behind him a rectangular mirror formed from the bottom up like an ultra reflective upside down waterfall. Zvesda fell back into the mirror and disappeared, leaving a ripple in the glass-like liquid surface. The mirror dissapated into wispy vapor.

"It's no wonder Hydra Head has remained undiscovered for so long." said Erza.

The company had been wandering through The Rocks Of Peril for about 2 days. They were nearly out of water, and they still weren't able to find anything to eat. And considering that they were wandering through the one of the most dangerous areas in all of Fiore, it was no wonder that Erza had said what she said. The magic counsel would never send their military to such a perilous area. And any sane guild would turn back in an instant. But sane was never usually on the agenda when it came to Fairy Tail (something Lucy was usually quick to note).

"I-I........ c-can't...... g-go on much longer." Natsu cried weakly as he crawled along the ground with Happy at his side.

"M-must........ h-have........FISH!!" Happy cried out with tears in his eyes.

"Oh, come on Natsu." said Gray. "We're all hungry here. You guys could have a little self control, like Mikoto here. Eh?"

Mikoto was crawling across the ground in a similar manner to Natsu. "I can't take it anymore.......I need a cupcake or something...............I must be halucinating because I think I can see vultures circling overhead."