First Rule of Combat: Divide and Conquer

Mikoto opened her eyes. As usual, when she woke up, she half expected to be in her old dorm back in Academy City. But of course, she wasnt in Academy City, this was Magnolia town. Mikoto sat up from the mass of blankets that covered Lucy's spare mattress and rubbed her eyes. Sun light was streaming through the windows. Lucy was still in bed snoozing soundly. Mikoto looked around the room, she was wearing a pair of spare pajamas that Lucy had provided for her. (She had picked these ones particularly because of the mini frog patterns all over it, it reminded her of Gekota which was a cute frog character she really liked.) Mikoto stretched then got out of the bed, put on some slippers and walked down stairs. Mikoto never was much of a cook, but she figured the least she could do was to make Lucy some breakfast for all the kindness she had shown. So Mikoto walked over to where she knew the kitchen was. Thats when she heard it...... it was the sound of chewing and the refrigirator being opened. Mikoto moved slowly over to the kitchen door, from the pocket of her frog patterned pants she brought out the same small coin she had threatened Happy with. If there was someone breaking in so early in the morning then they were going to really get it now. She peeked into the kitchen.......to find Natsu and Happy raiding the fridge.

"I dont believe this!!!" MIkoto shouted as Natsu and Happy continued to eat everything in sight.

"Oh, hey there Sparky, how's it going?" Natsu said as Happy began prowling the cupboard saying something about fish.

"So is this what you guys do every day?" Mikoto exclaimed. "Break into Lucy's home, eat all her food, then sleep on her bed?"

"Aye!" Happy said cheerfully. "Then Lucy comes into the room and yells at us to get out. Its a routine that fits into all our life styles."

"Yeah, but it looks like Lucy is late to the party." Natsu said. "Oh, I know! Hey Mikoto, maybe you can play substitute Lucy for now. Can you yell at us to get out and stuff?

"GET OUT BEFORE I ZAP YOU INTO NEXT WEEK!!"

"Hmmmmm." Natsu scratched his chin. "Good, but Lucy never adds in the zapping part, why don't we try that again?"

"Natsu......" Mikoto began as sparks began shooting out of her bangs. "Im going to give you till the count of 3 to get out, or I'm going to..........."

"No, thats still not it," Happy said. "Oh, I've got it Natsu!"

"What is it Happy?"

"Why dont we dress her in some of Lucy's clothes, it will add to the whole Lucy atmosphere."

"Happy, that's brilliant!!"

Natsu and Happy began to close in on Mikoto with mischevious glints in their eyes. Mikoto started backing off  a little unnerved.

"Uhhhh.... what are you guys doing......guys?"

A little later, Mikoto found herself in one of Lucy's outfits, which was a black top with a white mini coat and blue skirt.

"Now that's just like a Lucy!" Natsu said cheerfully.

"Aye." said Happy. "She may be on the small size in the chest area, but she's a Lucy substitute alright. Now she can yell at us to get out just like Lucy does."

MIkoto was absolutely red in the face with anger. Instead of sparks, this time, bright arcs of miniature lightning bolts were travelling through her hair and jumping out. "You guys are absolute idiots." she growled. "Alright, you want me to play along? Well then......"

"GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!" Mikoto stomped the ground with her right foot. humungous sparks travelled along the hardwood floor and jumped into Natsu and Happy causing Natsu's hair to get a pink afro look, and Happy to look extremely poofy. Both Natsu and Happy fell to the ground.