Prophecies

"I see, that is amazing."

Ezra had just listened to Mikoto talk about her recent dreams and the discovery about her dragon slayer powers.

"It's a little weird I know......." Said Mikoto.

"Actually," said Gravix. "It explains a lot."

The group was currently in the process of searching through the camp of the sun tribe in order to see if they could find food and supplies. While, Natsu and Happy went sniffing around for food, Lucy, Gray, and Wendy went looking for other possibly useful things.

"Whatever do you mean?" Asked Erza. "Exactly what does it explain?"

"It actually explains how Black Whisper was able to use magic despite his esper powers." Said Gravix. "As it turns out, I've seen him use his own brand of Spatial Dragon Slayer Magic before. I might not know much on the subject of espers, but I do know a thing or two about Dragon Slayers. The Dragon Slayer Mikoto is, is what is known as a Dragon Born. They are the offspring of humans and dragons through the blessing of a child while it still dwells in the womb. Achnologia actually had 3 Dragon Born generations ago, a daughter, a son, and another son. They suffered fates worse then death."

"So what is the difference between these Dragon Slayers and guys like Natsu and Gajeel?" Asked Mikoto.

"Well one of the most prominent traits is that they don't suffer from any form of motion sickness, quite similar to Sky Dragon Slayers." Said Gravix holding up a finger. "Another is that their magical abilities might differ slightly from their counterparts. For example, your powers somehow allowed you to form wings comprised of energy when your Thunder Dragon Mode was active. However, Laxus Dreyer, Fairy Tail's other resident Thunder Dragon, never displayed any ability like that. This is due to the fact that Dragon Borns have actual dragon's blood running through their veins like a powerful generator. The third is that Dragon Born magic is actually more draining then regular Dragon Slayer magic if you don't learn to control it properly, as we have seen earlier with Mikoto here on her second use of this power." (Take note that much of Gravix's knowlege is theoretical..so some of it might be proven wrong later in the series.)

"This is quite surprising though." Said Erza. "To think that our enemy is both a Wizard and a psychic from Mikoto's world. Is there a chance that he is a Dragon Born as well?"

"If Mikoto's dreams were correct, then it might be the only explanation. His main form of space bending magic is called the Black Vortex. You witnessed it during your first meeting with him. To be honest, I haven't witnessed him use his powers often, so at the moment the only true Dragon Slayer move I have seen from him was his Roar of The Spatial Dragon. If it touches you, your body is instantly torn apart and sent into multiple random dimensions and locations."

"That's.........scary." Mikoto admitted. "There would be no shielding yourself from a move like that."

"If all this is true, then that will mean our enemy is much more dangerous then previously thought." Said Erza. "I will need to get a message to the Master somehow. To warn him and tell him about Mikoto's dreams at least."

"I can help with that." Said Gravix. "Inside my belt I have an assortment of homing letters. "(Homing letters are envelopes that can instantly teleport to any address you wright on the back, return mail is completely off limits though.)

"Good." Said Erza. "Then I'll start the message right away."

Many miles away back in Magnolia Town, Markorav sat at the Fairy Tail Guild Hall's bar reading the letter that had just been sent to him. Suddenly his hands started shaking.

"This can't be!!" Said Markorav with an urgent voice. "That Misaka girl is a Thunder Dragon Born!!!!?? But that prophecy wasn't scheduled to come true in at least a hundred years!!!!!"

"Master?" Said Mirajane walking over. "Is there something wrong?"

"I'm afraid things are looking dire." Said Markorav with a sweat on his brow. "Very dire indeed. The Council must take action before it is too late!!"

"M-Master!?" Said Mirajane looking very bewildered now. "Whatever do you mean!?"

"If what I predict is correct." Said Markorav. "Both the Magic world here and that other world of science is going to go through hell if something isn't done..........Mirajane, I'll need to write a letter to the council immediately!!!"

"I'm afraid that's not possible Master!!" Said Mirajane. "The Council is on closed discussion for another 5 weeks to discuss what to do with replacing the remaining openings after the Tartarus incident."

"Blast." Said Markorav. "The timing is too perfect. Mira, prepare to head out, tell Juvia she's coming too, and try to contact Laxus and Gajeel."

"What are you going to do?"

"Me?" Said Markorav with a determined glint. "I'm going to talk with an old acquaintance of mine."

Markorav walked over behind the bar and pulled a bottle behind the shelf. A doorway suddenly opened up in the wall nearby, and Markorav walked in shutting the entrance behind him.

Markorav walked through the dark circular room till he came to strange mechanical device that was projecting a large holographic device. Next to the device, the ghost of a small girl stood. It was Mavis, Fairy Tail's first guild master.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mavis asked Markorav seriously.

"No more hiding the truth." Said Markorav. "Start the inter dimensional link."

The screen suddenly shimmered until it showed the image of a dark room. In the middle of the room was a large tank connected by wires and tubes. However it was what was floating within the red liquid that filled the tank that was the strange part.

Floating upside down in a green hospital gown, was one who looked like a child yet also an adult. A man yet also a woman. A saint yet also a criminal. This was Aleister Crowley, the superintendent of Academy City. The schemer who could play anyone he chose on his own set of twisted marionettes. Whether he was a protagonist or an antagonist, who could truly know? The truth of the matter was, that he was a puppet master, a puppet master who had his strings all over this incident.

"Markorav." Said Aleister, his face expressionless and his mouth unmoving. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Don't pretend Aleister." Growled Markorav. "You may be good at it, but I know when I see acting. That prophecy, what the hell do you think you're doing!!!!!!!???????"

"I'm merely pushing things along." Said Aleister now smiling slightly. "The prophecy of dragons, an intriguing tale don't you think?"

"So you're the one who sent Mikoto to our world." Said Markorav. "You're attempting to use a Dragon Born to speed up the prophecy's events so you can have your ends. I don't know what your endgame is Aleister, but you best watch out, because my anger is building steadily..."

"But Markorav." Said Aleister smiling even more broadly this time. "Science is all about taking control.....I am merely doing what my interests dictate, taking control. Railgun is merely a piece of the puzzle, admittedly she is the largest piece, but right now I still have much planning to do..........."

"I'm warning you Aleister, everyone in this guild I see as my own." Said Markorav pridefully. "Try to wrap anyone of them into this twisted game of yours, and you will wish you've never been born!!"

Markorav turned to leave then looked back at the hologram of Aleister one last time. "And when I say everyone, I mean Mikoto Misaka as well!! They're all my brats!!!!! And I will protect them to the end!!!!!!!"

As the machine disconnected it's link, Aleister Crowely, all the way back in the Windowless Building of Academy City, smiled. "Spoken like a true father..................."