Honor of The Western Forge

"Thank goodness!!! She's waking up!!"

Mikoto awoke to a tearfull Wendy hugging her as if Mikoto had been dying, which come to think of it, was probably what had been happening. Mikoto attempted to get up from the ground but couldn't due to Wendy's excessive tearfull hugging.

"Really Wendy." said Charle who was standing nearby. "You're going to cause her to start bleeding again if you don't let her breath."

"Oh! Sorry!" Wendy stopped squeezing Mikoto and began twiddling her thumbs. "I'm so sorry Miss Misaka. It's my fault you got like this-"

"Don't apologize." said Mikoto. "I should have told you about my esper powers earlier, I'm the one who got myself injured so don't blame yourself."

Mikoto got up with a bit of difficulty. A blanket fell off of her to reveal that her entire torso from her chest down to her stomach was wrapped in bandages. It was scary how much the bandages covered, The only visible bit of of skin on her torso was her shoulder areas and part of her right shoulder blade where her red guild mark was visible. Just how many of her blood vessels had burst?

They were sitting inside what appeared to be a dark cave. A camp fire was burning just about 10 feet away and the mouth of the cave looked completely black.

"Where are Erza and the others?" Mikoto asked. 

"Oh.....eh....She's beating up Gray and Natsu."

"Huh?"

"Well in order to bandage you up I kind of needed to.........you know. And Natsu, Gray and Lucy were anxious to see if you were okay and.............you weren't exactly decent.

A tremendous spark jumped out of Mikoto's bangs. "Wh-what?!"

"Well you know how Natsu is..............he didn't know what was wrong, he's not the kind of guy who thinks about that kind of stuff........."

"But that Gray was a complete pervert!" said Charle haughtilly. "I mean he just stood there with his mouth open and his nose bleeding....."

Charle stopped talking, she noticed that Mikoto was cloaked in powerful bright crackling electricity.

"When those two get back." growled Mikoto.......... 

"Hey Mikoto! You're okay!!" Natsu walked in with a black eye and an equally bruised Gray walking close behind.

Mikoto stood up awkwardly.

"M-Miss Misaka!" Wendy exclaimed worridly. "You shouldn't be walking right now!!"

"Uhhh....Mikoto?" Gray noticed the powerful sparks jumping off of Mikoto. "Are you okay?"

Mikoto let out two words. "You.......perverts........."

Gray and Natsu started sweating bullets.

"Y-ya think she knows?" asked Natsu meekly.

"She knows." Said Gray who looked like he might start screaming. "RUN!!!"

Natsu and Gray ran for dear life while Mikoto sent out random powerful lightning bolts.

Meanwhile Erza and Lucy were out in the Canyon still, Erza had Gravix tied to her back like before. Erza and Lucy were actually out looking for water, while they had enough vulture meat to supply them for a while, their water was on it's last drops. Which meant that they had better find a watering hole or something soon, or they would all be in deep trouble.

"Maybe I can use Aquarius to control all the water in the area and bring it to us." Suggested Lucy.

"Yes, but don't you need water to summon Aquarius in the first place?" Asked Erza.