Dravis Lord of Destruction

"Who.......dares.....wake me.........?" The deep ancient voice asked once more.

Everyone went silent. Somehow they knew that it was much better if the owner of that voice didn't notice them. Mikoto suddenly felt a deepest fear permeating her heart. As if all the dragon blood in her veins was screaming at her to run and hide.

"Thundaarixx?....." Said the voice. "Is that you?.........I can smell you.......you cannot hide Thundaarix............I know not what made you stupid enough to come down and face me.........but you will not leave here alive.........."

Out of the dark underground sky loomed the head of a ginormous dragon. It's scales were rusted and dusty with age, what used to be pitch black was now a dark reflective gray. The dragon's massive head was comparable to a mountain. The bottom of his jaw seemed to cover the entire city. Each glowing purple eye was 50 times the size of Magnolia Town's square.

The run away instinct in Mikoto's veins seemed to scream louder as she hugged her shoulders, shivering violently. Hoping against hope that the dragon would overlook them. But she knew it was useless. That dragon was a hunter. One who could smell the blood of his prey, especially if that was a dragon, or a juicy little Dragon Slayer with dragon's blood.

P-please don't notice us! Mikoto screamed in her head. P-please don't notice us!!

Miktoto's fear came true when the dragon dipped it's head sideways and let it's one massive purple eye stare down upon the the group.

"You......girl......you smell like Thundaarix......interesting, I wonder why might that be?"

"Eek...."said Happy as Natsu's jaw seemed to drop several feet.

Mikoto tried to say something. But fear seemed to be clogging her throat worse then anything in Fiore or Academy City she had ever seen.

"Ahh....." Said Dravis licking his sky scraper sized teeth. "I can smell the fear radiating from you the most out all your little friends. That is to be expected, dragons were born to fear me.....the first of their kind............."

Dravis gave a booming laugh that shook the entire underground city. "Now I remember you........you're the one whose supposed to destroy me..........Mikoto Misaka.

Mikoto finally stuttered out a few words. "H-how d-do you-?"

"Know you?" Dravis finished chuckling. "I know all things fledgling dragon........I hear things in the trees........the air.........the lightning........the flames..........all elements bend to my will.........I am everywhere little fledgling dragon."

"Oh yeah!?" Cried out Happy getting over his initial fear. "What did I have for breakfast last Tuesday!?"

"Salmon."

Happy gasped. "H-he's the real deal......."

"I must admit though........." Said Dravis. "Though my visions saw you as you are..........I never thought you would be such a pathetic quivering spec..........maybe my vision isn't what it used to be..........."

"If that is all you see in her!" Said Erza bravely. "Then you know nothing you old lizard!"

The Dragon's huge eye swiveled to look at the tiny Erza. "Erza Scarlet I believe.............a minor nuisance, but a nuisance with a heart to conquer mountains..........Yes....your role in the coming events will be quite..............interesting."

The Dragon's eye swiveled back to look at Mikoto. "Little dragon, it is hopeless..........give up on this ridiculous prophecy..........your mother the Thunder Dragon wouldn't blame you....."

"P-Prophecy?" Said Mikoto. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh yes........" Said Dravis. "Markorav hasn't told you yet........of course he didn't know you were the one until recently.........Why else would he have come after you in this vendetta against that pathetic dark guild? He actually seeks to protect you..........."