The Palace Of Dragons

Nearly everyone screamed in surprise, jumping back from Juvia as Aqualas stumbled out of her torso. Juvia collapsed to the ground unconscious as Aqualas got up looking thirsty for destruction.

"Darn it." said Gravix. "He used the water mage's special properties as a gateway!! You bastard Aqualas!"

Aqualas grinned with a psycho look in his eyes. "My,my Gravix. Hanging out with the Fairies are you now? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That gives me the perfect excuse to tear you apart!!!"

Aqualas puffed up his cheeks. "Divine Breath of The Water God!!!!"

An enourmous geyser of black water shot out of Aqualas's mouth. The move would have probably taken the entire group out in one go if it wasn't for Gravix. Gravix held his hands out and the water seperated and began rotating around him thanks to his gravity.

"Run!!" shouted Gravix. "Trust me there is no fighting him when he gets like this!! I'll hold him off for now!!"

Mirajane suddenly glowed with a purplish energy. "Take Over: Satan Soul!!"

Mira suddenly changed. Her hair flew up in a strange wild position, her eyes grew angry and demonic and her hands changed into scaly talons. giant bat-like wings sprouted out of her back and she wore a strange red one piece suit.

"I'm not really one for violence." said Mira now licking her lips in a frightening manner. "But a demon has to have her fun once in a while...."

"So that's why they call Mira Fairy Tail's 2nd female monster........" said Mikoto with a frightened expression on her face. "I don't think I'll ever see her the same way again..."

"Now you know how I felt." said Lucy also looking extremely scared.

"Demon Blast!!" Mira thrusted her talons out and an immense blast of purplish dark energy shot out at Aqualas, who had a ginormous wall of black water rise out of the heavily soaked ground to block it in an explosion of steam.

"WOWEEEEE!!!!" Aqualas shouted grinning with his eyes completely unfocused like a chameleon's. "That is SOME POWER!!! I think I'm going to like you!!!!!!!"

"Time to pick your poison." said Mira with a demonic expression on her face. "What would you like? Pain? or utter destruction?"

Aqualas laughed again. "I don't care what it is as long as I get to tear you to pieces!!!"

"Don't fight him!!" Gravix shouted. "All he's been doing up until now has been just toying with us. But if you convince him to unleash his full power....!!!!!"

Aqualas raised up his hands. "DEVINE DEMON OF THE WATER GOD!!!!!!!" a giant wave of water began to surge up around Aqualas and he became a figure covered in black water. The black water figure grew larger and larger until finally................ his ginormous head broke through the trees and touched the very clouds in the sky. The black water giant that had to be around 2000 ft tall grew massive horns and four large arms, each one bore a katana made of black water. It had two glowing red eyes. The demon opened it's watery mouth and let out a roar that shook the very earth itself.

Natsu pointed a finger at the new threat. "Th-thats........th-thats.........th-thats...........I don't even know!!"

"It's ginormous!" said Gray with a shocked expression on his face. "How would we even beat that!?"

Erza picked up Juvia and began to run. "Come everyone!!! Gravix is right, there's no fighting that thing!! We have to move before it's too late!!!"

Everyone did what Erza said and began to run into the swamp, hoping against hope that the water demon would lose sight of them. The monster swiped it's sword at the group, carving a canyon sized fissure in the ground as it barely missed them.