Relationships pull friendships apart

Ok so one of my guy friends is dating this girl, and everyone know that they shouldn't be together. Cuz he's like a skater boy, and she's really preppy. Lately shes been telling him who he can and can not hang out with, which is like all of his friends. I notifed that once they started dating, that he never really talks to any of his friends. He also ditched all of us to spend every day with her. We were suppose to have a guys night plus me, but he said that his girlfriend wanted him to do sometjings with him. So we always ask him if he wants to hang out with us, he just says he's busy. Once I asked him if he wanted to go skating with the guys he said he couldn't. Later that day I say him with her and her friends. I told the guys, and they were sooo upset just like me. I thought he was better than that, even the guys though he was better than that. They even made a bro code, and it was bros before hoes. The nest day the huys went up to him, and asked him what he did. He said that family was over and that he'll come to the next guys night which never happened. Thus has been going on for about half a year now. He talks to none of except the occasional hi. We all slowly stop talking to him too. I really don't want this friendship to end, we've all known each other for all most ten years now.We're like family,  and I don't want us to separate becuz of one person. What should I do? 

-Like a sister

________________

Dear like a sister, 

I think you should sit him down, one on one, and start talking to him about lately how you guys haven't been hanging out much and that he's been spending too much time with his girl. You know that he's sprung over her and everything but he needs to make time with his friends and stuff or he will loose them and you included and you don't want to see that happen. If you cares then he will understand and make a change and if he's too far gone then I would get the guys to sit down and talk to him too. Also mention that this girl has been in his life for how long? And he's been your guys friend's for almost 10 years. It's not fair to any of you. Make it be known that if that girl and him ever part he won't have any friends to turn to and that would just be heartbreaking for all of you. 

Alex