I basically raised myself

Dear Alex,

So I basically raise myself. My parents don't pay any attention to me. From like age five, I've known how to cook, clean, get myself showered and dressed for school. When my parents ARE home, their having sex.

How do I tell them it bugs me?

from,

Parker

_____

Dear Parker,

Wow.. That's actually.. Wow.. If your talking about how you raising yourself bugs you then I'd casually bring it up in a conversation or sit them down and tell them how you feel. You can start off by asking them if they even pay attention to you and your life. It would help to just ask if they wanted to be involved with you in the first place. It's actually hard to tell you what you should do since basically what I got out from that was your parents aren't home most of the time.. Tbh I'm not sure how you haven't yelled or threw a fit at them yet .-. And if your talking about the sex... Then I'd probably be like "so I keep hearing noises from you and dad and can I just say it's disturbing" or "can you guys bang each other when I'm not around to hear it? o.e" and hopefully that will be embarrassing enough for them to stop.

(Sorry if this wasn't helpful... I answered this at 2 am >.< not so smart)

Alex