He's starting to creep me out

hey Alex,

you must be tired of hearing this but here it goes "its me again"ya the girl in dilemma i have another problem related to that guy  who is three years older to me.I listened to your advice and thought I was just narrow minded and give him a chance and anyways he is just a friend to me and he claims to be just that so what do I got to lose.I thought just that till he started messaging me every five minutes and waited for my reply . It got to the point of being irritating and weird.I ignored him but he wouldn't get the message"I don't want to talk to u".

Recently my bestfriend's friend in her art class told her that the same thing happened with her she even blocked him but I find that rude because now I find him plain creepy.So should i block him or am i judging too much into the situation as he is the vp of this group as i had told u and it would be rude .Is there anyway to stop this constant messaging without hurting him.I have not had a single normal day as this guy came into the picture Im tired of all this drama.Please help.

-the girl in dilemma

P.S I have still not seen him in person if that helps and Im sure the other girl is saying the truth 'coz she also said the same name and almost the same events except he didn't ask her out probably 'coz she blocked him but not sure.

___________

Dear the girl in dilemma, 

Okay.. yeah if you don't feel safe around this guy then you should block him. Or tell him straight up that you are getting creeped out by him. Either way one of them is bound to solve something. If I were in your case Id do the second one before the first. Tell him he's creeping you out then if he still continues on the way he is then block him. 

Alex