Demand respect

Hi. So my ex is very confusing, (this was before we broke up) so one day, during lunch, he decided to tell my best friend that we were breaking up! What kind of person breaks up with someone that way. Anyways, now, people are spreading rumors. He said he wanted to talk to me, but then he got mad because I spread rumors that him and a girl were dating (which I didn't), so he still hasn't talked to me, he's making fun of me, he's telling everyone that I keep emailing him and I don't, and worst of all, I still love him and I'm pretty sure he knows it. Can you please help me?

Leslie

_________

Dear Leslie, 

Woah... I'm sorry.. I don't usually cuss.. and I don't usually say something bad about someone but girl.. the guy is a asshole and a douche.. You don't need that guy in your life. Like one of my favorite quotes says "You don't love her because you don't destroy the person you love." In this case he's being a really bad person for making it look like your the bad guy which isn't okay. I, in your situation, would honestly take him to the side and release my frustrations on him which would result me cussing him out. But I'm not sure what you would do.. I get that you love him but you deserve better than that guy. I would be mad in your situation. He's being immature and handling everything all wrong in my opinion. I'd let him know exactly how you feel about this and then make him apologize. He should respect you wayyyyy more than that. But yeah.. 

Alex