Tips to making friends

Hey :) so im writing in again :) I've messaged a few times about ask Alex and the advice had always been good , so here I am with another one of my teenage problem (ah the joys of being a teen) ....basically I have a REALLY hard time making friends, and I started senior school lat year and I only made a few friends. My old friends don't care anymore and my newer friends are in different classes, so I'm always alone  :( to make matters worst, I'm bullied which frankly doesn't help one bit because everyone now knows me as a sad loner...but anyway I have a hard time knowing whether  or not to trust people as some so called friends of mine recently lied to me massively and i basically came to ask, do you have any tips of making friends? Thank you so much it would really help me to make friends :)

-icantthinkofaname

__________

Dear icantthinkofaname,

Well for me.. how I make friends is 

1, Always be kind. 

2, Always be trusting. 

3. Always be yourself. 

4. Never take bull from anyone. 

Why these  things? Saves you time on who is being real with you and who isn't. If they aren't kind to you back then there's a problem. Sadly not everyone is going to be trusting even if you are trusting because people lie all the time and it really does mess up to the mind. But like one friend had told me once, you'll just know if they are trusting or not. Being yourself attracts the right people in your life and not the wrong ones. If your always yourself, the people that are around you will always love you for you. And never taking bull from everyone.. well again it gets you the right friends and not the wrong ones. But no friendship is perfect. Everyone is just human so everyone messes up. The strong just know how to forgive even if they can not forget.