70

Michael stared at the empty space in front of him, where his boy once stood.

"Micky?" he whispered, his voice cracking like a broken man's.

Instead of Micky, the Head Angel appeared in front of him. Michael gasped and backed away.

"What do you want?" Michael asked.

The H.A. smirked. "Your Micky has gone up to Heaven, where he belongs."

Relief washed over Michael. "So I can see him?"

The Head Angel sneered at him. "Of course not."

"Wh-What?"

"Not only did you cut me off, you entered a relationship with a human male. You disobeyed my orders and killed one of our best Healers."

A lump formed in Michael's throat. "I—"

"Michael Nesmith, you are hereby banished from Heaven."

The Head Angel disappeared. Suddenly, Michael felt like he was on fire. He screamed and fell to his knees as his wings were ripped out of his back by an invisible force. The shine of his halo dimmed, getting darker and darker until it simply wasn't there anymore.

Then, suddenly, everything was silent.

Michael shakily stood up and felt at his back. There were no scars, but his wings were no longer there. His hands shook as he brought them to his face. He couldn't do anything, but stare.

He was a Damned Angel, banished from Heaven and forced to wander below on Earth.

Alone, with nobody to love him.

Up in Heaven, Micky watched him for the rest of his days.

The End